• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Bad experience

SomethingWitty123

Greenlighter
I jumped in the deep end a bit with cannabis, I was with a mate and had no prior experience with weed, and we both did a few dabs and joints. She has been smoking for years so I think she pushed me way past my limit whereas she was fine, but also pretty high. I took quite a few dabs of some really strong oil and a few tokes.

I kept nodding and couldn't move, I couldn't speak properly because every time I tried to start a sentence I couldn't finish it. I went off on wild tangents and spoke gibberish. My mate was telling me a bullshit story and I was so interested like it was the most amazing thing in the world. My eyes were rolling in my head and every time I looked at something, that became my focus of attention, it's hard to explain, like whatever I was looking at fascinated me and I ignored everything else.

She seemed to be really expressive and interesting to me, and when i looked at her, I felt like a weird connection, even though we were both probably talking shit.

But at one point, she was coming down and I was still out of it so she was getting bored. I couldn't even communicate properly and sometimes I couldn't even understand what she was saying, words got all jumbled and I even thought I began hearing stuff.

I got really paranoid and upset that she was out to get me, and at one point I thought she was trying to take advantage by getting me really high and stealing my stuff.

Anyway, she left after a while because she knew I was just having a bad time, and I fell asleep. It's the next morning and I just feel like I have the flu. Nose is runny, I'm sneezy and my eyes are itchy and puffy.

Did I overdo it? It became more of a trip than just being stoned tbh, I began to hear things and get delusions.

i would think so yes. hash is very strong especially for a first time experience. And honestly your friend should know better than to try and get you so ultimately blitzed that you can barely string a sentence together. With weed you had a bad trip, with most other drugs a similar approach can be disastrous.

Please don't use this experience to pass judgement on weed, at least try it once more in a comfortable environment, with people that you trust and are also happy just sharing a joint or 2 with you.

low tolerance and high doses of THC = bizzare experience.

you should read up on some of the bad experiences our members encounter. some get full on hallucinations etc.

quite common when you jump in on the deep end ;).

people like to think weed is benign and harmless but no, mary jane is a bad bitch :).

treat her right, she'll treat you right.

everything you experienced was exasperated by your anxiety and the strong stimulating effect of THC. it can be quite like a trip in the right setting.

eh i think we've likely all been through a session with someone who has considerably higher tolerance and just keeps passing the herb long after you've had enough. with no tolerance even just two or three drags off a joint can lead to pretty strong effects so pacing yourself is necessary. it's similar to drinking i suppose, if you don't watch your own limits then it's easy to unintentionally be led into exceeding them. at least an herb hangover is not as painful as an alcohol hangover ;)

By far the worst experience of all my drug using over the years, was the time I smoked too much weed. From someone who's been addicted to almost every hard drug there is, oxys, heroin, crack I think the worst overdose I had was the time I smoked way too much weed. I was paralyzed, couldn't talk, couldn't do anything. I was freaking out so bad inside but showed no outward signs of a problem... Because I couldn't. It was the scariest shit I've ever gone through. They call it depersonalization. Being outside your own body basically. It took a week or so before I felt normal again. Scarry stuff, but it does happen.

She sounds pretty irresponsible to me! She should have known better than that. Dabs are really strong. But yeah that just sounds like a BIG dope trip. Make sure to control what you smoke next time and start small and increase if necessary. Buy your own and control it yourself. Either way, you'll be fine :)