• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Bad Experience with taking antiphyscotic. Help to identify

scottcrud1234

Bluelighter
Two years ago i ended up being sectioned from having an episode taking what i belive to be where an antiphyscotic. All the information i have about the pill was it was white, fairly badly pressed with a stamp on that read B5. Looking back it was a stupid thing to just take them without knowing basically anything about them. I was tripping big style in my house and it starting to fill up with people i didnt know. I was screaming at them to get out but they wouldnt. Obviously there was no one there i later found out when i was released from the hospital place. I sat and watched a man with a rugby balled shaped head try to hotwire my car when it had been me ripping the plastics off the steering wheel column. There were chopped wires and burn marks Someone said they seen me getting inside a trash bin and sitting in it for hours. I ended up at my grandparents house and scared the shit out of them and they called the crisis team. Ive never ever tripped like this taking acid. This was another level. I would like to know if anyone may have any idea what the fuck they were. If it helps im from the uk up the North. I remember buying them for 50p each and got 20 of them which i presume i ate. My friend had 3 and she was seeing allsorts of mad shit to but not as bad as i got.

most of the wide antipsych have the same side effects for everyone, even if they're 1.80 or 1.40

and that's why blood analysis at least once at 2yr is critical, i'll actually do blood analysis later this year

Antipsychotics are per design antidotes to happiness, by their dopamine D2 (target of amphetamines and phenylethylamine besides some other like adrenoceptrors) antagonmus and now throw some 5ht2a antagonismus (target receptor of psychedelics) on top. Risperidal also was downright psychosis inducing in me. I had psychosis or some symptoms thereof and while I wished relief, I tried next to all of these antipsychotics and none felt acceptable, or healthy, or healing but the opposite. O know for some they work and that substance induced psychosis is poor in reacting to medication but still. I can't believe that big pharm wasn't able to come up with something better (there is some TAAR1 antagonist in the pipeline which is finally free from antidopaminergic side effects but who knows when it will hit the markets and not forget that TAAR1 is still a major amphetamine target)..