Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Bad experience from Molly. Not sure if it was actually Molly though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dak4958

Greenlighter
Before reading, I'd like to point out that what was taken was not tested. I know it's unsafe to take anything untested, but I'd just like some answers and opinions.

Last Friday, (it's now early Monday afternoon), SWIM swallowed what was thought to be Molly (given to them by a friend). SWIM has done Molly a numerous amount of times. It's always taken in rock form. Every time SWIM has done Molly, it all looked somewhat similar, but this time it was clear. It looked like shards of glass. SWIM was told it was "pure".

Keep in mind, SWIM didn't take anymore than they had any other time. Started rolling at about midnight. The roll felt normal other than the fact that SWIM was sweating profusely and very shakey. Pale too. The entire night is a blur until about 9am, Saturday morning. On average, SWIM would say their roll lasts about 4-5 hours. This was going on 9+ hours. An hour later, 10am, SWIM starts uncontrollably puking. SWIM has never puked from Molly before. Vomiting kept on and off until Sunday afternoon. On Sunday, SWIM was having visuals of a smoke-like something in the air. Seeing shadows outside their bedroom door. Thinking people were talking to them when they really haven't said a word.

On top of all that, SWIM didn't really sleep for 60 hours. Normally, SWIM is able to comfortably fall asleep about an hour or two after they're done rolling. Swim slept from 2:00am Sunday to 8am Monday morning.

It's now Monday, 1pm, SWIM is still not feeling so well. Vision gets blurry for a couple of seconds every time they stand up, nearly blacking out. SWIM said their brain tingles after standing up.

SWIM and I don't think that what was taken was Molly. At least, not just Molly. Does anyone know what could've possibly happened?? What could've potentially been swallowed?

Thanks for taking your time and reading. If you have some answers, they would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but like the forum rules state, we don't allow substance ID here. We have no way of telling you with any certainty what drug you have there just by a description. The market is flooded with chemicals that try to mimic MDMA's effects. Buy a testkit and find out for yourself! Closing this. If you have questions, feel free to send me a message

Also, we don't SWIM here, we know it's you, it doesn't offer you any legal protection whatsoever and it makes your post hard to read

Status
Not open for further replies.