• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BAD COMEDOWN? 4 points of pure tested mdma, FEELING ANXIOUS, PARANOID, IRRITATED

tyler2480

Greenlighter
Hi, i'm not sure if ill be able to get any help here but here goes. on saturday night i bought a gram of pure tested mdma, over the night and into the following morning i ate about 4 points in total. and the effects wore off at about 5amish?, oh i also was drinking both friday night and saturday night. anyway i didn't sleep all day sunday due to driving 6 hours home.. (bad idea) also had alot of cafffiene drinks to keep me awake, anyway it was all moderately fine except for feeling fried. until the night time came.., i smoked some weed but that lead to a full on anxiety attack. and when i was trying to sleep i kept getting sleep paralysis .like not quite falling into deep sleep.. so i took 5mg valium and 10mg temazipan. anyway today i am feeling really anxious, paranoid, also feel really off, including my vision.
this was my first time properly rolling in 6-7 months, and probably one of the first times taking proper pure md.

i already suffer from severe anxiety and depression.

( i also used to abuse (UNTESTED) mdma on a weekly basis and that lead to me getting toxicity ) which left me with even more severe anxiety.. so i am just a little worried. i am also a daily weed smoker and i haven't smoked since last night due to the anxiety attack when i smoked..

sorry for the rant, i am just quite worried at the moment.

- tyler.
:)

Last edited:
Four points is a fair bit and after-effects like this aren't uncommon with mdma, especially if you have pre-existing issues with anxiety. I used to get similar effects through the week after big weekends and it was the only time that weed seemed to amplify anxiety for me, so maybe try taking a break from smoking until you feel better.

You should be alright within a few days.

thank you for your reply. I am definitely going to lay off the smoking for awhile. i just found the falling asleep part quite scary, though i looked it up and it seemed to be Hypnagogic Hallucinations or something similar..