• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Baclofen Usage

Diamondxr

Greenlighter
Hi Guys,

I was curious if anyone on here takes Baclofen or Soma recreationally. Background: Due to my job I cannot smoke weed, take opioids, hell I can't even take Kratom which I used to but since Alabama outlawed my company now drug tests for it. The only thing they don't "care" for are muscle relaxers, I have a legitimate source for them so I get 120, 20mg pills.

So, I usually take one 20mg pill when I get home from work and another one an hour later and I'm feeling pretty relaxed. Last night I took 3, 20mg pills on an empty stomach and I drank two glasses of water (I try to help my liver as much as possible) and 12 hours later this morning I am pretty wavy and body high. It kind of reminds me that 3-hour mark on a good weed high. What would be the max dosage on this stuff? I'm usually very calm about it, I don't try and get really "high" on this stuff because I know more harm can come than the temporary results.

Anyone take this and have some methods on consumption or taking with different, preferably OTC medicines?

I sometimes use baclofen with ibuprofen for pain. I've never taken over 20 mg in one day. The ones I had were 10 mg. I don't find them to be very recreational. If anything, it helped relax me to get to sleep.

I take Baclofen as a pleasure center suppressant for alcohol and opiate abuse. It took a couple months to build up in my system, but now the thought of booze is actually a turn off. That's a life changer for me!

Other countries are holding clinical studies for its use in this very arena. It's an umbrella cure for all the appetite, sleep, anxiety, and tremor problems that go along with detox. I take 160mg/day split into four doses.

The euphoria did fade after the first month, but I'm not chasing the high nor tapering. Baclofen has been miracle drug for me. Check out "The End of My Addiction," written by a French cardiologist who discovered the myriad uses for this medication ?

I also used to take them for back pain and it seemed to curb my desire for alcohol/cocaine/opiates

Maybe 20-40 MV throughout the day