• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Baclofen and gabapentin

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Ok, yesterday I took over the course of two hours thirty mg of baclofen. I wasn't really feeling much. So I started to throw some gabapentin into the mix. Well I staggered the doses and I mean I felt so hypomanic it wasn't even funny. Now mind you I hadn't done baclofen for like a week. It was incredible. I mean I didn't take large amounts of gabapentin either so it was def synergiesing and what puzzles me is that I have had this combo before with really no profound energy like yesterday. So also I had been abusing gabapentin for like four days straight which to me would of said there is no more juice to pull from the GABA.

So my question is how well does baclofen synergies gabapentin? Anyone here have any thoughts and or have done it?

Hello sonic. Im experienced with both. I've been on baclofen for a year now. I take 60mg - 80mg WITH my gabapentin only when im looking for a high. I usualy take any where from 2400mg - 4200mg of gabaentin with my dose of baclofen. They VERY much synergize. I get strong GHB like effects. even after a 3 day binge. its not as intense as 1st day but its definitely there. try 50-60mg baclofen after 2 - 6 day break from gabapentin. make sure to eat a 500mg dose of naproxen 30 minute before staggering your gabapentin doses. I do 600mg every 20 minutes it works perfect. Iv'e messed with all different times and doses with gabapentin. if you eat and take naproxen t hits you better so you wont have to take 300mg doses. Anyway im rambling. yes baclofen helps the high double what it would be without it. remember go higher than 30mg next time and take it all at once.

No lyrica is a anti convulsant and tramadol is a synthetic opioids kinda in the same class as a SSRI.

OK so would they be I'm the benzos family and if not what are they in

Sorry so would they be in.what sort of drug are they. Do they have any side affects

+Jacks1, Baclofen is a muscle relaxer (gaba b agonist), Tramadol is a synthetic opoid with both serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibiting properties (love that drug more than Hydrocondone and easy as hell to get prescribed). Gabapentin I honestly dont know how to describe but it is a Gaba drug but NOT a benzo and has various different uses ranging from nerve pain, seizures and anxiety.

Last edited:
Isn't Gabapentin incredibly similar to Lyrica? Like cousin drugs or maybe even a much hotter sister to Lyrica?

+EyeOfHorrus Lyrica (pregablin) is gabapentin's prodrug. it absorbs into your system normally, as for gabapentin, it's bioavailability decreases as higher doses are taken at once.

I currently take 90mg of Baclofen daily. What dose of Gabapentin should i take with it to acheive a pleasant effect? Also would Gabapentin work well for Baclofen withdrawl?

Indeed the combination feels little bit like GHB but need to be careful when dosing baclofen, I've overdone it few times making me extremely nauseated and dizzy, not fun at all.

I currently take 90mg of Baclofen daily. What dose of Gabapentin should i take with it to acheive a pleasant effect? Also would Gabapentin work well for Baclofen withdrawl?

Take around 2-3g gabapentin.

DO NOT TAKE 2-3g Gabapentin for your first time. That is an incredibly high dose for someone who does not have a tolerance. Tolerance rises rapidly with both gabapentin and pregabalin (Lyrica) so some people who have taken it for a couple months take grams at a time, but i have taken just 600mg with no tolerance and been high as a kite (and thats without baclofen).

always start slow.

DO NOT TAKE 2-3g Gabapentin for your first time. That is an incredibly high dose for someone who does not have a tolerance. Tolerance rises rapidly with both gabapentin and pregabalin (Lyrica) so some people who have taken it for a couple months take grams at a time, but i have taken just 600mg with no tolerance and been high as a kite (and thats without baclofen).

always start slow.

Thats true for person without tolerance its way too much, but In my knowledge its very hard to OD on gabapentin, you should start from 600mg. At that time I used gabapentin and lyrica daily for one month, so I took it. But I know that doctors that write these the max dose is 3g daily. You should not take so much because it will rise you're tolerance very high too.

Exactly, thank you for clarifying. And youre right, it is hard to OD on, but i have had uncomfortable experiences with too high of a dose of pregabalin