• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Backloading meth - Amounts

mtu mwendawazimu

Bluelight Crew
Just wondering how many units in a 30 gauge 1cc needle people backload into their shots?

Or if you don't have a unit number, how many milligrams do you do? (don't how many milligrams I do, but I have an idea that it's too much)

And what's your tolerance like/how often do you use?

I think 1 point may be 20 units based on the info I have? Is that correct?

I want to make sure i'm not over doing it.

Thanks.

Last edited:
How much do u usually use wnen not iv,ing, if its your first time i would try a little less then that maybe 3/4 what u would normally snort idk just a thought ,u should be ok at 25 units and grt the high u r looking for i would say.

Hey Madness, I apologize, but I don't really understand what you're asking? If you're asking how much water is required to produce a solution it really shouldn't matter that much because Methamphetamine is highly water-soluble. I believe you can dissolve 2 grams in one milliliter syringe. This is a pretty hefty amount, so I think you should be fine.

I somehow get the feeling that this was not your question, but I thought I would give it a shot.

Yeh, you can't equate a dose with the number of units in a syringe unless you're using a standardised solution with a known amount of meth everytime. '20 units' is meaningless otherwise.

The known amount of meth is 30 units. This is without water. Just 30 straight units of pure meth backloaded. When I draw water, it usually comes to 31 or so units, not like that matters.

Its about the amount I'd rail. Basically fills the back end of the syringe fully to the top before falling in the barrel.

According to my plug, 10cc is a point. So I've been slamming 300mgs? Doesn't sound right. Though, this is the east coast. Only recently became an epidemic.

The known amount of meth is 30 units. This is without water. Just 30 straight units of pure meth backloaded. When I draw water, it usually comes to 31 or so units, not like that matters.

Its about the amount I'd rail. Basically fills the back end of the syringe fully to the top before falling in the barrel.

Ah, I see. That makes more sense.

According to my plug, 10cc is a point. So I've been slamming 300mgs? Doesn't sound right. Though, this is the east coast. Only recently became an epidemic.

10cc? Was that a typo? You've already said you're using 1cc rigs. Surely your best bet is to spend 20 dollars on a set of milligram scales and actually weigh your doses.

At this point I've found my sweet spot.. It's now merely curiosity. Thank you all who replied so far - maybe I'll end up buying a scale some day.

I think we've arrive at the fact that this one is probably unanswerable right? I'm just trying to make sure I understand what's going on here. You were starting with a base amount of dry Methamphetamine in a syringe and then added water to it and you're wondering if there is a means with which to easily determine how much Methamphetamine was there in the first place? I think it's gonna be tricky nay impossible.

I think we could figure out something useful for you with basic chemistry, but we're always going to be dealing with the potential of impure drugs right?

Keif - Without adding water. Just throwing it down the barrel.

kk - 0.27g = 30 units sounds about right. That looks like some bad-ass math. Thanks!