• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Baby burned to death on bonfire in Chile after cult decided she was the antichrist

That poor baby. Three days old? That baby didn't deserve that kind of shit...Why do people do some fucked up shit like killing a baby..Like people can believe whatever they want to believe, I'm not knocking that. But to harm another human (baby, child, teenager, adult, senior, whatever) who doesn't have the same beliefs as you, or, in this case, can't even comprehend your beliefs, is some fucked up shit. That baby didn't even get a TASTE of life. 3 days old. Throw in a bonfire. Burned alive. I cringe at the insane shit humans are capable of.

I just hope that baby moved on to something better, and didn't have to come back to this planet..

This just sounds horrible and I doubt it will result in any decent conversation.

There's really nothing to discuss other than how horrible the damned human race is concerning actions like this.

I'm regretting opening this thread.

wow, second time that my country hit the international news this year.
remember the video of that fearless crackhead that got electrocuted on a transmission tower? well, now this.
so proud of being chilean (not really)

1227749_090930094715_Asterix_Falling_Sky_01.JPG

people have been saying the end times are here and the antichrist is among us for the past 1500 years probably, its so old hat
and to think my parents believe it 100% too <BLEAUGH>

and im pretty sick of people blaming religion for everything

even if we could hypothetically abolish organised worship of non-existant beings

people just use religion as a front for their inherent stupidity/delusions, aka dont hate the game hate the players

These so-called "professionals" and "rich" people deserve to lose their degrees, their money, and their freedom...and if I believed in the death penalty, ultimately their lives too. Reading about this shit was definitely one of my lowdarks (opposite of highlights), for sure...