• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

B.C. drug dealer gunned down in Mexico Starbucks

crazy... I wonder what cartel killed him and what cartel was supplying him. The Mexicans are f**king crazy I would never go to Mexico these days... And I live in TX and do not even get involved with any drug trafficking.

Perhaps it was a Canadian that followed him? The article says he was in an explosion that failed to kill him just a few months ago.

Definately would be interesting to know all the details. Certainly possible it would have been the same people. Curious to see if there will be any attempts at revenge.

All of this could be solved by an end to the war on drugs. Cartels would crumble with no massive drug profits. The solution isn't to end the cartels with violence imo. I don't think its possible anyways with the massive amount of power they hold. Drug legalization is the more peaceful, more effective method.

crazy... I wonder what cartel killed him and what cartel was supplying him. The Mexicans are f**king crazy I would never go to Mexico these days... And I live in TX and do not even get involved with any drug trafficking.

Perhaps it was a Canadian that followed him? The article says he was in an explosion that failed to kill him just a few months ago.

Likely a canadian group put a hit out to mexicans.

All of this could be solved by an end to the war on drugs. Cartels would crumble with no massive drug profits. The solution isn't to end the cartels with violence imo. I don't think its possible anyways with the massive amount of power they hold. Drug legalization is the more peaceful, more effective method.

/\ True that.

What's fucked up is they would probably go on a rampage massacring and kidnapping anyone and everyone to make $. But it's really the US' fucking fault because it deliberately supplied them so many f**king weapons over the years (you know, to see where they end up...8) My fucking ass...). :X

I swear 90% of the bad drug articles I've read in the past while contained mexicans.
No offence.

I'm not sure if the drug cartels would just go away if drugs were legalized. They might engage in other forms of trafficking such as weapons, humans, etc. Or they could engage in piracy, kidnapping, extortion if they haven't already.

I'm not saying I don't think drugs should be legalized though. In terms of harm reduction, I believe that a lot of good (much more good than bad when comparing to the current drug policies) would come as a result.

I'm not sure if the drug cartels would just go away if drugs were legalized. They might engage in other forms of trafficking such as weapons, humans, etc. Or they could engage in piracy, kidnapping, extortion if they haven't already.

I'm not saying I don't think drugs should be legalized though. In terms of harm reduction, I believe that a lot of good (much more good than bad when comparing to the current drug policies) would come as a result.
The Mexicans are well-known for kidnapping and extortion. That's why so many (rich) people from northern Mexico have emigrated to Texas. They don't want to be kidnapped and held for ransome. It's an extremely common occurence. It's a major source of their revenue.

They also smuggle illegals from all over the world with guides (called "coyotes") to get them over the border and through the rugged desert terrain that covers the 100 mile "border region" where they have Homeland Security checkpoints that can violate your fourth ammendment rights with absolutely no reason at all (even if you are a US citizen, your rights in this region are equivilent to your rights when you cross through the border with Customs). They have a checkpoint on essentially every single highway coming from the region and in my experience they always have K9's and interrogate you the same as when you enter the US (even if you are just driving from say, San Diego to LA). I have a blog about one of my experiences on here.

My point is that nowadays with a border that is essentially 100 miles wide and 2500 miles long, human trafficking is a HUGE business for the cartels. These days the border is no longer just a geometric line, it's a gigantic plane to cross.

It's also wise for rich people to stay the hell away from Mexico and the 100 mile wide plane that the border region covers, because the cartels run the entire border, even the area north of the "line" that is technically considered the US. At least I know they do here in TX. People get kidnapped by "illegal immigrants" all the time here just north of the TX border. "Illegal immigrants" is a fancy name for CARTELS when the news doesn't want to scare people.

Just cause you're big shit in canada doesnt mean your rep will follow you to mexico.

Just cause you're big shit in canada doesnt mean your rep will follow you to mexico.

yes it does.

In Canada, if you have illegal guns or kill people, the cops will find you and fuck yo shit up.

So if your target travels outside of Canada, you hit them there.

yes it does.

In Canada, if you have illegal guns or kill people, the cops will find you and fuck yo shit up.

So if your target travels outside of Canada, you hit them there.
I thought you need a permit to have guns in mexico... or be a cop. I know they dont let you bring guns into there.

I just read another kingpin in Canada (this guys rival) was gunned down in front of his parents house. These people's reach knows no end.

^^ I'm not surprised. I remember reading about how law enforcement was saying that they expect retaliation after the guy was gunned down in a Starbucks in Mexico.