• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants AZSTARYS

Rhictor

Greenlighter
Hey y'all, my doctor is changing my ADHD med from Vyvanse to this new medication called AZSTARYS. I can't seem to find or understand much of what I do find about it, other than it's a stim and weird dosage 26.1-5.2 CAP COR. Any help would be great!

I followed the development of the drug when it was Kempharm before they changed their name to Zevra, and from what I remember it lasts a lot longer, like 14 hours, which is what I remember the main difference being compared to other drugs like Adderall

I don't know much more except it doesn't appear to have been selling a lot because the company that owns it only had $2.9M revenue last quarter reported, but expects to report over $11M revenue on March 28th for the most recent quarter (Oct 1st - Dec 31st), so maybe it's becoming more popular to be prescribed for whatever reasons like more effective, more profitable to prescribe, etc

Hey! I'm on it, doing pretty well too. I've got ADD and EDS (excessive daytime sleepiness). Because of the EDS I have to switch up my meds as soon as I start getting used to it.
The meds that make it up are Serdexmethylphenidate and Dexmethylphenidate (Ritalin) together.
One makes it act faster, the other makes it last longer.
(Wikipedia article for info bits)