View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

ayahuasca motivation

LucidShroomDmtier

Bluelighter
Do you find ayahuasca could motivate one to live ...
I find the world to be a fucked up boring mess structured to deliver modest expirience, suffering and etc etc
So i thought that, the only thing i still find special here, is psychedelic expiriences . Even those though result very often in difficult expiriences, often unfulfiling (lsd, shrooms res chems etc). So I lay my hope in healing powers of ayahuasca, could shed some light on my dark soul maybe provide some relief, or help me conect more or maybe help me love others, cause one of the problem is that i think i do not love anyone or anything.

I can understand the emotions about what's currently going on in the world. I think you have to embrace your situation and find purpose for where you happen to be in the now. Ayahuasca can help guide you given the right set and setting.

I think ayahuasca can definitely help with this, and in many ways I can relate and I found my experiences with ayahuasca to help with these issues. We do live in some pretty dark and fucked up times in a lot of ways and it can be hard to find your way through it and find purpose, connection, inspiration, etc. Personally ayahuasca showed me that it all starts with you and you have the power to heal anything yourself. Everything you seek is already within you, but sometimes it can be hard to find. It's an ongoing process and often a difficult one but so it goes :)

Sorry if that made no sense :D On a more practical note set and setting is very important with ayahuasca - not to say that taking it in a ceremonial context with a shaman is a necessity, since this isn't doable for a lot of people - but know yourself and carefully consider the place, the people around you, your intentions (even if it's just to surrender completely and let the medicine show you what you need to see which is a good one) when you take it and make sure you feel you will be safe.

If you're depressed or sad, I would not recommend taking Ayahuasca. Do not take it on your own but instead take it in a country where you can have a guided experience with a culture of people who have been taking it for thousands of years; but a friend of mine who did this extensively said how Ayahuasca is not something most Westerners or people who are searching for help should take.

Learn to love yourself and focus on this and avoid tripping for now since it's not going to help things.

If you're looking for the answer to life in a 2 hour trip then it's not going to work. If you're looking for a few hours euphoria and epiphany that can make your ordinary life seem like worth living then ayahuasca will do the trick.

If you take it in a therapeutic setting with people who know what they're doing, and you do enough research on psychology, by all means psychedelics can help you change your thinking patterns. I was extremely depressed before I started taking psychedelics and, through putting in a lot of work and using them in a therapeutic setting, I've probably decreased my depression by about 75%. Of course psychedelics are only a tool, and won't help you unless you use them correctly and responsibly. If I were you, I'd wait until I was in the best possible place mentally before taking it. Also, one use may not cut it, just to warn you.

If it's love you're after, I would recommend a couple good quality MDMA experiences over ayahuasca.