View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ayahuasca entities teaching how to trip

LucidShroomDmtier

Bluelighter
Hello guys wanted to share my yesterday's expirience with you. Mimosa hostilis 10g/2per + moclobemide 600mg each

I went with a friend of mine to hike and drink some aya(during the road) uphill on a beutifiul scenery spot we found. We set our tripping area lay back drink the rest(the big part) of aya.
And we were feeling almost nothing just a buzz in the body and slight trippiness, i thought that that would be it so i layd back to enjoy it and then it is wen it suddenlly hit hard softly though. I were laying in my slleping bag feeling bliss thankfulness and slowly i realized that some kind of thoughtforms or entities were communicating to me through images and through implanting or building my thoughts they were saying that there is no nesesscity in eating the plants you just concetrate and secrete dmt on your own when you will. This part was the hard one they were just kinda squezing me to secrete dmt and i relaxed concetratated folowing the intuitive guidancethey gave me kind of squezed my lungs and concetrated intensely on the pineal gland and...... KABOOOM! I blasted of in intense orgasm of colors feeling very very excited to the point i felt it was intensifing to much so i tried to relax and calm down a bit and so i did, and then i was reapeating the process until i was completly satisfied from the expirience. Slowly we went completely sober and returned home glowing with bliss.

my thoughts on this is that it felt so brialiant reveletion that we can trip on our own that some trggers might initiate an unvoluntary dmt release and that its learnable to release dmt or other nerochemicals on will and control your state of being, this also explains to me why some people get contact highs. anywas thx for reading

It would be amazing to be able to do this. Part of me believes it is possible (without exogenous drugs)

600mg of moclo is quite a dose - any reason why you felt the need to go beyond 300?

But how can one determine they're simply hallucinations?

Whether it's learning to physically release DMT or not, it is most definitely possible to learn to reach these states of consciousness without psychoactive chemicals through meditation and training.

I once jawned a lot during a 25INbome trip and I figured out how, if I could somehow jawn in that exact same way while sober I'd see the fractal hallucinations I saw then.
I've yet to find that sweet spot :/

600mg of moclo is quite a dose - any reason why you felt the need to go beyond 300?

its says, its the effective dosage on the guidline sheet

It would be amazing to be able to do this. Part of me believes it is possible (without exogenous drugs)
yeah and its really possible, indirectly through stressful stimuli at least. Buth that day i was just feeling i found the key to unlocking the gland, maybe the trick is to induce some trance state in order to get in touch with subconcious nad stimulate the release at that point.

yea and what acctually a hallucination is ? is it something unreal? determine unreal . If one perceives it then conciousness of that being somehow conceived it that means that the perceived has some sort of existance at least in the eyes of the perceiver. Finally many people perceive similar entities doing them similiar stuff, i found something about this spirits to be what Terence Mackeena described in one of his trips , where the entities where trying to teach him to make some sort of energy eggs
Whether it's learning to physically release DMT or not, it is most definitely possible to learn to reach these states of consciousness without psychoactive chemicals through meditation and training.
yeah though they explained me that you must conciously open up the pineal gland which would feel like a busrst of energy surging from crown chakra and the third eye

You should definitely go on a guided Ayahuasca experience in a country where it's legal to do this and indigenous people have been doing this for thousands of years.

Friends of mine who did this or who were at one time involved in doing it or leading ceremonies for this sort of thing in countries where it is legal said how it is life changing and how you will learn things from the entities and Ayahuasca.

People I know who do this, or who have done this conversed with all sort of entities and spirits like ones that looked like snakes, Jaguars, birds, their personal ancestors who were on the other side or in another plane of existence, telepathy, and how the Shaman would sing an Icaro and help them if they needed it.

I have personally never done this as it is not something I want to do.

Last edited:
If anyone figures out how to trip without psychedelic drugs, let me know. It'll save me loads of money. :D

I have felt ever-so-slightly "trippy" while sober, for just a few brief moments, maybe once or twice in my life. But nothing terribly exciting.

As to the people claiming that psychedelic states can be reached with meditation and training, I disagree. Psychedelics and various forms of meditation or mysticism can guide you toward the same realizations or "enlightenment", but that is a far cry from saying that meditation can make you trip. You can't get rainbow fractal visuals from studying Buddhism or Taoism. That's not to say that the drugs are better; they're just different. It's like comparing a train ride to an airplane flight.

As to the people claiming that psychedelic states can be reached with meditation and training, I disagree. Psychedelics and various forms of meditation or mysticism can guide you toward the same realizations or "enlightenment", but that is a far cry from saying that meditation can make you trip. You can't get rainbow fractal visuals from studying Buddhism or Taoism. That's not to say that the drugs are better; they're just different. It's like comparing a train ride to an airplane flight.

Of course! I did not intent to say the full and exact psychedelic state can be achieved, but rather the oneness that in my opinion is what makes them an overly positive experience in the first place. Besides that, they really are just novel states of mind and experiencing.

Of course! I did not intent to say the full and exact psychedelic state can be achieved, but rather the oneness that in my opinion is what makes them an overly positive experience in the first place.

Yes, it looks like we are in agreement. :)

You should definitely go on a guided Ayahuasca experience in a country where it's legal to do this and indigenous people have been doing this for thousands of years..
It would be nice but far in the future for me cause the prices are forrbiding. Also there is alot of talk about hoax shamans who do this only for money and do not have anything near neccessery expirience.
If anyone figures out how to trip without psychedelic drugs, let me know. It'll save me loads of money. :D

thats the real deal it requires some sort of training and you must be concetrated and push your unconcious body to secrete the dmt from the pineal gland, you need to reach trance.

I have felt ever-so-slightly "trippy" while sober, for just a few brief moments, maybe once or twice in my life. But nothing terribly exciting.

that is some unvoluntary dmt secretion the potency of the tripiness will vary depending on the level of excitment you currently expiriencing

well you are wrong you can get much farther and safer with meditation than ingesting dmt without any proper meditation and training, the opening of the third eye meditators talk about its acctually the point where you start to secerete lots of dmt from the pineal gland and thats how you get to the point of epiriencing multiple dimensions of reality far beyond just seeing some boring rainbow fractals that make no sense. Fractals are seen by the untrained third eye violently opened, when you adjust to the light you see crystal clear imagery of other dimensions beings teachers entities and so on. Drugs are the easy fast food for the lazy westerners. Whodont have the petience to trip on their own and are eager to take the life of a plant in order to get high. (now i got extreme, but somethig like that the entities told me)

its says, its the effective dosage on the guidline sheet

Read around on the net - 300 is usually given as the effective dosage. And remember you arn't taking it for it's anti-depressant effect you're only taking it as a one-off dose to activate some DMT. 300 is way more than enough. 150 is enough for most people.

Read around on the net - 300 is usually given as the effective dosage. And remember you arn't taking it for it's anti-depressant effect you're only taking it as a one-off dose to activate some DMT. 300 is way more than enough. 150 is enough for most people.

Thx ISmene that gonna save me some moclo, though i have the feeling the expirience is longer with more moclo

Because they are. You know, you are on a drug.

A drug that naturally occurs in our brains? I get where that come from we tend to diregard evil entities as hallucinations and tend to wanna belive the good ones are true, i belive both are true at some level of existance in the astral plane. Its a matter of prespective

Elves and entities aren't exclusive to psychedelics. I've known schizophrenic people that claim to have gone to heaven and hell and do spiritual battle quite frequently. It can happen from stimulant psychosis and over-intoxication from pretty much any multitude of substances combined. I don't deny that there is something going on with DMT, perhaps more so than with any other psychedelic, but I believe that when people start reading too much into trips, that can be detrimental to an individual.

I don't subscribe to a solely materialistic view of the world but you are on a powerful hallucinogen so strange things happen. Given the similar nature of trips across the board, I would chalk it up to the effects of the drug as opposed to being a wormhole into the spiritual realm. That deemster lady is quite beautiful, but I don't really believe in anything that she tells me.

Thx ISmene that gonna save me some moclo, though i have the feeling the expirience is longer with more moclo

Yeah I've always gone for 300 to make sure - perhaps the people using 150 are small-ish in bodyweight so they can get away with it. Not that I'm a 19 stone behometh of course :)

I'm not sure that there ARE hallucinations per se. IMO, psychedelics take the filters off-line for a while and what you see may really be there...haven't you ever seen a new born baby looking at something that it seems to see, but you can't?
I believe that the filters come on-line as you age, maybe to make this world more navigable for everyday living.
Also, a child may even mention that he sees something that you don't and is then told that "can't be there" and so he then starts to filter that shit out...ever have an imaginary friend or known a child to have one that they SWEAR is real.
Maybe different drugs affect different filters or the same filters but to differing degrees?..JMHO.

Also, a child may even mention that he sees something that you don't and is then told that "can't be there" and so he then starts to filter that shit out...ever have an imaginary friend or known a child to have one that they SWEAR is real.

My old co-worker used to talk about that. She believed that when adults tell children that their imaginary friends aren't real, they are shutting off the child's connection to another dimension of reality, or a deceased ancestor, or something. I'm not sure I believe that, but it's certainly an interesting thought.

I'm not sure that there ARE hallucinations per se. IMO, psychedelics take the filters off-line for a while and what you see may really be there...haven't you ever seen a new born baby looking at something that it seems to see, but you can't?
I believe that the filters come on-line as you age, maybe to make this world more navigable for everyday living.
Maybe different drugs affect different filters or the same filters but to differing degrees?..JMHO.
at this point, I suspect people who doubt the entities to have never had entity contact. maybe I'm wrong here, but I dont know one person, who has had entity contact, to doubt the reality of what was experienced.

I mean, once you had entity contact, I really wonder how someone could simply think its the drug bringing entities.because I mean, the entities are in the environments, with hundreds of entities, flying around you, how in the hell could I create all this.

Its impossible for me to believe that they are not true. it would be so crazy actually to think they are not real, I mean, its impossible. not just the entites, but the world you enter and the complete impossiblity to even look back in this world. you enter another type of dimension. surely one we could enter naturally, and possibly go beyond with meditation.

DMT simply removes all the filters of your brain which limits your consciousness.
we are completely illusioned by our senses and we live thrue them. dmt removes all those sense contact temporarly and show us that there's other thing that meet the sense. we are just not aware, dont mean they dont exist.