View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ayahuasca and The Clowns

Dimkov

Greenlighter
I just had one of the most incredible trips in my life with ayahuasca (Acacia confusa root bark (~10-12g) + Syrian rue seeds (~5-6g).
It is about the clown creatures.
I would like you to tell me what are your comments about the trip and if you had such an experience: what was it like?

Here is the trip report.

Soon after the drinking of the second water extract which contains DMT and NMT I vomited several times. Then the trip began. Ayahuasca seems to paralyze the body. Then the visions appear. It is as if someone has put you some kind of a device on your head which sends you in a virtual reality. The feeling is indeed that.
There were human images, but extremely detailed. All kinds of visions of inconceivable beings and objects were flying in front of me, even some of them were approaching me near, then were stopping, and finally were continuing their way. It is worth to note that everything was happening like on a theater stage, i.e. everything was in front, on the level of the eyes and the front (frontal lobe). Then strange beings appeared. They were like clowns with big bellies and hats. They were colored in red and yellow mostly. It was as if they were irradiating information towards me, a kind of a flow, which in some point was undergoing a transformation, a translation, probably by my brain which was translating the information into a human language and with human concepts. However, I was getting understanding intuitively also.

Everything was happening with inconceivable speed! All of the visions after the appearance of the clowns had extremely colored character with immense vividness. Sometimes it was as if my brain was getting tired and in the signal a noise was appearing, the visions were becoming banal. Various topics were touched; topics that are of a big interest and importance to me. It was as if everything was directed towards me, it was created specifically for me.

Then several outbursts followed. They were accompanied with very strange noise in the head, points of color in my vision field and the feeling that I am voyaging in the hyperspace with immense speed, just like the spaceships in Star Wars travel in space from one point to another. The clowns were giggling all the time and they were projecting to me all kinds of visions, which they were explaining to me; sometimes there were a dissociations however. The visions were of big value, but unfortunately the speed was too fast and my brain was not able to translate and memorize the message, which I was hearing as a voice, probably my internal voice (or the ego's voice?). Unbelievably, but in these cases I was able to understand part of the message intuitively and that it was of great importance. At this point, my capacity for talking returned and I started to question the beings. However, it was as if I was observing how I was posing questions to the clowns, the beings, and they were answering me, but I was none of them. I was the observer. Then I started to ask them what in fact they are. In the communication there was a lot of noise. Soon after that, my capacity for rationalization returned as well and I was really surprised what these creatures are, from where they come from.

Why they were talking in this strange language which was composed of auditory signals that were transformed into images and were vibrating in space as well. There was a big quantity of synaesthesias, all of them of the visual and auditory forms. Then I realized that may be these clowns are a part of me and I made immediately an association with the sub- and the unconsciousness. But the creatures did not want to give me an exact answer. It was as if at this point it was impossible the answer to be shared with me. Their speech was spreading in me like an echo.

Then an idea came to my mind that they are the cells of my body which communicate with me through symbols. One thing was sure, they were many, they were giggling, they were talking in an alien language, from time to time the visions and the clowns were disappearing but only to reappear a few seconds after with bigger intensity through the abovementioned outbursts. In conclusion, I would like to say that the trip was like a big adventure into some kind of multidimensional space. From it more questions appeared than answers. This is mainly due to the inconceivable speed that caused me to not be able to memorize everything that the clowns were telling and showing me. Whatever they are, it seems that they want to help me in some way or another.

I forgot to mention something important. In the communication with the clowns and between the visions and me there was something that was spoiling the signal and most probably it was my ego. It was kicked out of the conversation afterwards. In the end of the trip, the visions and the creatures were explain me things with the help of images in motion, like movie scenes, with elementary logic and they were correcting me when I, reasoning, was making mistakes, i.e. they had complete access to my knowledge, both conscious and unconscious. Am I them or they are me, or they are strange creatures from the hyperspace? Who knows? One more thing to mention: my mind was almost not influenced by the ayahuasca in terms of sobriety, i.e. I was able to judge the visions as if I were in a normal state of consciousness.

There are several possibilities for the origin of the clowns: 1) from the (collective) unconsciousness in the form of archetypes (Jung); 2) lower brain regions such as the amygdala and the brainstem that are communicating with the neocortex (the human) through symbols and visions; 3) the cells of my body (most probably the brain) communicating with my mind; 4) that they are indeed alien and come from an alien reality.
My intuition is that they are representations of something that is inside me, but disguised.

They want to tell me something. I would like to find out what. I will repeat the trip with the same dosage to see if they will appear again because this was the first time.

May be it is important to mention that I was reading about these strange entities that appear in DMT trips, the self-transforming machine elves of McKenna for example. But not about the clowns. I did some research and I found out that there are other people that had visions of these clowns as well.

Thank you for the reading! :)

yep, the clowns are always there, so are the faries, the elves, demons, ect.

crazy stuff, and Id ont know what they are, who they are, if they are real, or not.

I think they are real honestly, and that they live in realms where they always see you, but you dont see them an that smh, when you take ayuasca or dmt, they know you are receptive to them and so start the show. I think they are clowns and laugh at you for being so naive in life in general. I fele they laugh at me for believe it all (the reality) and to be so concern about it all. they seem very relax and joyful but smh menacing. as if you are a menace, not to them, but maybe to yourself?

I dont know, tsi all beyond crazy to me, its incredible, but I can never really know for sure what they are.

I've never seen any clowns or demons, elvies fairies on oral DMT. I think they're probably just a feature of your imagination mixing with the DMT.