View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ayahuasca and seizure-like state

Tinkal

Greenlighter
I've done Ayahuasca 4 years ago, but I've left something out that I can't forget since it seemed that
it was out from the whole experience and something that I could not let go

I can't remember exactly the dosage but it was something like this:

- Peganum harmala extract
- Mimosa hostilis pink bark
- 11 seeds of HBWR in cold extract

* We are talking about a big dosage with Harmala extract and Mimosa

By the third hour of the experience, I felt something that was way out from the whole experience that made
me nervours. I felt something like a pulsing distortion in my vision, everything was blurry, I started to loose conscious, I felt nausiated
and in the end I thought that "If I am going to lose conscious, If I puke I am going to die in my bed", so I struggled not to faint. In fact
it was so real and felt so scared that after that the visuals stopped, the whole experience was "on-hold" and I kinda got angry from the whole
situation. I don't know if that happened because of the mixture, I was going to have a seizure or something else but I did not felt that it was going to lead me to a "whole new state" or something that had to do with ayahuasa.

My question is: If and only IF, this situation was something that is supposed to happen in an ayahuasca session, what would happen then? What would happen if I was going to "let go" and just watch? Is there anyone else here that had the same thing going on?

I have done in the past some psychedelics like LSD, DMT, mescaline, salvia and nbome, so it is not the first time a had an experience.

Dude it was the HBWR. They cause some pretty potent vasoconstriction.
You have to tirate your doses extensively smaller if you are mixing LS* anything with MAOI inhibitors.
11 HBWR is also alot of seeds to my understand. i've tripped tits off of 4 of those little fuckers.
HARD. So to do Mother Aya + Those, probably led to a Hypotensive crisis.

Thankfully you lived to tell the tale.