View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

aya- masturbration?

LucidShroomDmtier

Bluelighter
well its my first time ingesting ayahuasca(5g mimosa 2,5 rue) really impressive substance nice ghostly feeling almost like the body turned ether, very intense body high/load euphoric, clear weird visuals unlike my usual beautiful mushroom visuals,sometimes evilish(eyes closed) . i guess its just this trip like this maybe other trips have better visuals, those were just plain weird, like some beatles video clip or something, flying vacum cleaners kind of style. But after nausea subsided all good peace and love etc nice fellings. Very different than any other psybstance lsd,shroomies etc.

And i observed that after i masturbrated the effects greatly diminished no visuals anymore everything turned normal and i landed pretty abruptly, though the orgasm produced intense visuals of fractal pyramid civilization. I thought that rue effects might have finished but its only 2,5 h mark so i doubt it, any thoughts ?
Anybody else observed the same on aya :? ?

the adrenaline and vasodilation from 'batein proly flushed your system and kicked it down a few notches. tripping and an orgasm are both a type of peak experience that create a powerful sense of connection, allowing you to see the world through new eyes, good shit if you're into divination or sorcery. Alister Crowley was all about the sex magick if you're into that kinda thing

magick yeah good old days, so long since i last tried to grasp the art. i was into it but just didnt indulge i n it as deep as it would make sense. Some pure spirituality stuff is more my thing, though alot of the philosophy i incorporated. Mostly the thought manipulation and visualization in order to achieve the vibes of the desired state of being.

Theory i have developed today about the yesterdays expirience is since aya first stage of is the expirience of death maybe an act of life procreation might woken me up from dying and expiriencing the bardo realms returing me in the realms of desire the human expirience.

Yea it would seem to me that in the simplest terms masturbating brought on an entirely different energy that counteracted that which you had built up from the ayahuasca.

Shamans encourage you to not masturbate and have physical contact especially sexual while doing ayahuasca. I traveled to Peru a month ago to do ayahuasca. Your vision will be much more pure and beautiful if you follow their guidelines.