• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Awesome scenes in shit movies.

mal3volent

Bluelight Crew
So, I rarely have ideas for threads outside the realm of s&g...

but I was rewatching High Fidelity today, and boom. The idea for this thread was borne.

That movie is torture to watch without the fast forward button. But if you have it, you can just skip the entire love plot and watch the jack black/record store scenes.

I'm extremely interested to find out which scenes I've overlooked in which movies over the years...

I've watched the whole thing maybe once. The Health Ledger ones I can watch over and over. RIP.

Emmm, he said shit movies....and IIRC, the dark knight is a fucking masterpiece.

Hmm.. A friend of mine said that too and I was hoping noone would call me out on it! I'm not into the Batman movies (or superhero/action movies in general) and I remember this seeming like one big dark blur lol. I'd have to watch it again to seriously call it shit. But Heath Ledger absolutely blew me away. I'm a huge fan of Jack Nicholson but I think Heath's Joker was better.

Hmm.. A friend of mine said that too and I was hoping noone would call me out on it! I'm not into the Batman movies (or superhero/action movies in general) and I remember this seeming like one big dark blur lol. I'd have to watch it again to seriously call it shit. But Heath Ledger absolutely blew me away. I'm a huge fan of Jack Nicholson but I think Heath's Joker was better.
Ermmm, the movie is only good cause of heath ledgers performance lol.

Since other people are also posting the scene:

Ghost Ship (2002) - awesome opening scene, very mediocre movie

While I wouldn't call the movie SHIT exactly...just kinda-bad....the bus scene in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2022)

Most people disagree with me about this movie being shit, but: the opening scene of Scream. I think it's one of the most overrated movies of all time, but the opening with Drew Barrymore is iconic.

So, I rarely have ideas for threads outside the realm of s&g...

but I was rewatching High Fidelity today, and boom. The idea for this thread was borne.

That movie is torture to watch without the fast forward button. But if you have it, you can just skip the entire love plot and watch the jack black/record store scenes.

I'm extremely interested to find out which scenes I've overlooked in which movies over the years...
Hah. Funny I actually enjoy that movie. It is kinda corny though but I've always thought it was a classic.

I'm partial to John Cusack though. A couple girls I grew up with always said I looked like a Jewish John Cusack. They called me John Jewsack. That's one nickname I'm glad didn't stick.

There's a whole genre of movies that fit this description.

9z45.png

Profanity is weakness and conformity. It is the mark of fear perpetuated by social religion and political religion.
The kids don't like it and I am the biggest and best kid of all: the devil