• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Avoiding Scams? Is it normal to pay with Bitcoin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XHollowsmokeX

Greenlighter
Hi guys! so first of all, yes i know its against the rules to ask where to buy things, im not doing that.

But! theres no reason we cant discuss these scam sites right?, cause there sure does seem to be alot of them!

So, i was scammed a month or 2 ago, they got me for about $130, ouch, quite the pretty penny for a lesson in internet scams.

so my questions are, do any of you order online? (Im in the USA) and if so, is it normal to pay with bitcoin? cause the "Research Chems" im after are Technically legal, so why cant i just slap in on my debit card?

Please excuse my ignorance, im extremely new to the scene here, so if im crossing any lines asking these questions please let me know!

Thanks!

It's normal to have to buy illicit and semi-illicit substances via bitcoin, yes. The age of clear-net credit card RC sites has been long gone, at least 5 years now man.

I think that answers your question, gonna close this before it turns into a how do I buy drugs thread.

Just gonna add for the sake of you feeling good about this... 'I've been in t he scene for a long time, and it's been YEARS since there were any credit card companies that would allow RC purchases, so all the vendors will only accept BTC now. It's just the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.