• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Avoiding PW

onesandz3r0s

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

So today I skipped my Subutex dose of 6mg and at approx 24 hours after last dose consumed a total of 40mg of IR Oxy.

I didn't feel a whole lot maybe a tiny bit of pain relief/relaxation and so I decided to not take any more incase the blockade just wasted it...

Jumping forward roughly 8hrs I have tried another 20mg IR oxy and will see how I go however my main question is:

It is currently 4pm local time and I need to dose my Sub tomorrow morning. Am I going to be safe from PW or am I at risk.

This is the first time I have used any oxy in over 2 months and unfortunately underwhelming my mind is now jumping to the whole PW scenario and I wanted to get your thoughts..

interesting question but i believe if you've used the oxycodone regardless until 2x the halflife has passed which is i think spose to be 4-6 hours for IR oxy then 12 hours is a minimum to wait out before the sub to the best of my knowledge, noting however that Subutex is one of the few opiates i haven't taken. Subutex is bupe without any Nalaxone in it if i'm not mistaken correct?

interesting question but i believe if you've used the oxycodone regardless until 2x the halflife has passed which is i think spose to be 4-6 hours for IR oxy then 12 hours is a minimum to wait out before the sub to the best of my knowledge, noting however that Subutex is one of the few opiates i haven't taken. Subutex is bupe without any Nalaxone in it if i'm not mistaken correct?

Yep that is correct Subutex is just the bupe.

So... Essentially as an educated guess we are thinking I "should" hopefully be ok as long as min 12 hrs has passed?