• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Avizafone (Pro-Diazepam) RC Benzo kinda - Any experience???

Dextro .45

Bluelighter
Avizafone is a kinda like Vyvanse ….in the sense that Diazepam (Valium) has been synthesized as a pro-drug with l-lysine that must be cleaved in-vivo to produce the active drug Diazepam & l-lysine

Avizafone 20mg IM injection ….higher C-Max and faster onset / peak serum levels 0.75min vs 1.5h
Diazepam 11.3mg IM injection

Can be bought online, but you’d have to IM inject it (not too desirable) I’d rather have Kern Diazepam tablets

Anyone try this or heard about this?

You'd HAVE to inject it? As in, it isn't orally active?

It seems like it should be, given that it's water soluble so should be fairly easily absorbed into the bloodstream through mucus membranes, right, meaning that even if for some reason it can't just be eaten, it should be possible to take it sublingually or even to snort it (unlike diazepam itself, interestingly).

Anyway I haven't tried it but this is pretty interesting, had not heard about it before now and doing a little bit of googling. I'm sure it should be possible to just eat it though, probably it would have a slightly slower onset than diazepam but maybe not appreciably. It seems like this just hasn't been done due to it's usual application for IM autoinjectors in combination with some other stuff as an emergency treatment for poisoning with nerve agents (I forget the exact details but they're also pretty interesting). It is kinda surprising tbh though that it hasn't been discovered and "abused" by now so maybe I'm missing something.

Yes, I believe so.

it was invented for an antidote for biological weapons/warfare as a 3 part auto-injector pen, containing Atrophine, Avizafone, and another substance

they needed a water soluable, rapid acting form of Diazepam (Valium) and so the pro-drug Avizafone (Pro-Diazepam) was synthesized

Im interested in trying it ….but again, much rather have Valium 10’s. My current benzodiazepines

1) 2-Chloro-Diazepam
Diclazepam > Delorazepam > Lorazepam (Ativan)

2) Diazepam (Valium)

3) Avizafone (Pro-Diazepam)

4) Etizolam & Deschloroetizolam

I thought I had read Avizofone was administered IV as a nerve gas ‘antidote’. But it seems that’s wrong. It is available but prohibitively expensive.

Yes, I believe so.

it was invented for an antidote for biological weapons/warfare as a 3 part auto-injector pen, containing Atrophine, Avizafone, and another substance

they needed a water soluable, rapid acting form of Diazepam (Valium) and so the pro-drug Avizafone (Pro-Diazepam) was synthesized

Im interested in trying it ….but again, much rather have Valium 10’s. My current benzodiazepines

1) 2-Chloro-Diazepam
Diclazepam > Delorazepam > Lorazepam (Ativan)

2) Diazepam (Valium)

3) Avizafone (Pro-Diazepam)

4) Etizolam & Deschloroetizolam
How do you find deschloroetizolam? It is more easily available now than etiz. I find it a useful benzo, if not the very best.

Yes, Deschloroetizolam is AMAZING …I’ve always loved it. Actually more pleasurable & euphoric than Etizolam. Slightly less potent and longer duration of action

Etizolam 1mg
Deschloroetizolam 4-6mg

Deschloroetizolam is like the Xanax (Anxiolytic & Antidepressant) to Triazolam (Hypnotic/Sedative) “Etizolam“ (which Etizolam isn’t btw, it’s also an uplifting Anxiolytic / antidepressant / mild euphoriant)…..I hear ALOT of people trashing it 8mg tabs or higher lol….b.s. …..if you took 8-16mg of pharmaceutical grade Deschloroetizolam you’d be ROCKED !!!!

I had 3,000 to 5,000mg of Deschloroetizolam about 10-15 years ago. Original batch was pretty much 99.9% pure / pharmaceutical grade ….my second batch looked totally different (sparkly crystalline flakes as a posed to the super fine beige/tan beach sand type powder of first 99.9% pure batch

2mg was noticeable while Benzo naive
4mg was a proper dose (sufficient enough to eliminate anxiety in 30-45min / 1h full onset / 8-12h duration
6mg was nearly identical to 1-1.5mg Alprazolam

Almost the perfect scientific study as me as the test subject, benzo naive, 27 M 200lbs 6’ empty stomach, Deschloroetizolam 6mg (properly dosed/weight/several methods to triple check) accurate 2mg increments +. Onset identical to Etizolam, 30-45min, slightly longer lasting 8-12h of noticeable anxiolytic properties. I remember being VERY uplifted & euphoric, walking to corner store on a sunny summer Sunday afternoon floating on a cloud, inner joy, cheerful, robust anxiolytic & antidepressant)

Etizolam 1mg
Deschloroetizoalm 4-6mg
Diclazepam 1mg (2-Chloro-Diazepam) pro-drug to > Delorazepam >> Lorazepam (Ativan)
Diazepam (Valium) 10mg
Alprazolam (Xanax) 0.5mg
Lorazepam (Ativan) 1mg
Clonazepam (Klonopin) 0.5mg

All the Benzo’s in my vault…..Diazepam (Valium) 10mg are GOLD.

Deschloroetizolam 6mg is a VERY effective Anxiolytic with mood-boosting & antidepressant effects

Last edited:
Yes, Deschloroetizolam is AMAZING …I’ve always loved it. Actually more pleasurable & euphoric than Etizolam. Slightly less potent and longer duration of action

Etizolam 1mg
Deschloroetizolam 4-6mg

Deschloroetizolam is like the Xanax (Anxiolytic & Antidepressant) to Triazolam (Hypnotic/Sedative) “Etizolam“ …..I hear ALOT of people trashing it 8mg tabs or higher lol….b.s. …..if you took 8-16mg of pharmaceutical grade Deschloroetizolam you’d be ROCKED !!!!

I had 3,000 to 5,000mg of Deschloroetizolam about 10-15 years ago. Original batch was pretty much 99.9% pure / pharmaceutical grade ….my second batch looked totally different (sparkly crystalline flakes as a posed to the super fine beige/tan beach sand type powder of first 99.9% pure batch

Etizolam 1mg
Deschloroetizoalm 4-6mg
Diclazepam 1mg (2-Chloro-Diazepam) pro-drug to > Delorazepam >> Lorazepam (Ativan)
Diazepam (Valium) 10mg
Alprazolam (Xanax) 0.5mg
Lorazepam (Ativan) 1mg
Clonazepam (Klonopin) 0.5mg

All the Benzo’s in my vault…..Diazepam (Valium) 10mg are GOLD.

Deschloroetizolam 6mg is a VERY effective Anxiolytic with mood-boosting & antidepressant effects
Thank you. I like it too.