L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Average dick size?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my experience, yes that's about right. Also in my experience, women don't really care all that much about dick size, at least not where difference in sex is concerned (some slutty types might care for bragging rights, no one grown up cares). It's men who are obsessed with dick size, obsessed that theirs is too small and obsessed with what other men think, despite being straight.

I've been with about 5 guys, and nearly all of them before we had sex made some comment about their insecurity over the size of their dick, and every time it hasn't been a problem.

I knew one guy who would never shut up about how he supposedly had an 11" dick. I never slept with him so I never saw it, but I told him again and again that he was a liar, because if that were true, all the girls who refused to sleep with him a second time because it hurt would have long killed any pride he had in it. Bigger is not always better.

Personally I think guys transfer their feelings about boobs and assume women must feel the same way about dicks. By and large though we don't.

I have a 6 inch dick and I am happy with it. I am not insecure about it. Every female I have ever been with has told me I know how to use it, and I think at the end of the day that's the more important badge of honor to wear than the inch size which you had no choice in deciding on.

That being said, for purely egotistical reasons, I do sometimes wonder whether it would be nice to have a couple inches on top as well... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.