• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine average crack intake for a bender?

OverThisShit

Greenlighter
Someone tell me what usual dosages of crack are. Do people just hot it until the bag is gone, or is it powerful enough to demand that one excercises restraint?

If someone was mixing it with a couple Etizolam, which they have a slight tolerance to, they would know not to overdo it as the depressant is masking the effects of the stim. But at the same time, who hasn’t popped a downer to take the edge off blow, or crack in this case.

Advice?

Last edited by a moderator:
My new thing is I'll only do one blast then take a benzo later and that's it for the night. And do a blast tomorrow night. I won't chase it; as I know the second one will just not be worth it. It's not exactly a "bender" in traditional terms but it's my definition for my situation sometimes for now.

before i got badly addicted to crack, when i could smoke an 8th on a routine day, i considered an 8th a reasonable smoke between 2 people over an evening.

if your bag is .1 for someone with no tolerance that'll be about 3 pipes maybe, gone in 20 minutes. not really a bender.

depressents don't really mask the stimulation, otherwise speedballs wouldn't be worth it, nothing can mask it.

do you actually really want to start messing about with crack though? i'd argue it demands the restraint of not touching it in the first place its ruined my life.

crack, in my experience, fucks your mind, body, and life up faster than any other drug. best advice is to stop right now and never take another hit. if you're going to spend your life on drugs, you can get such better milage out of any other.

that said, i usually smoked .5g between after work and going to bed (used heroin and a benzo to fall asleep). sometimes i could not stop myself from going out and getting another piece. buying crack late at night is insanely risky. when i started buying by the gram -- because i found out it's almost the same price as .5g -- i would try to save some for the morning but often smoked the whole gram in one night.

the only really good hit is the first. after a few i'd be paranoid and smoking more for no reason.

Last edited:
crack, in my experience, fucks your mind, body, and life up faster than any other drug. best advice is to stop right now and never take another hit. if you're going to spend your life on drugs, you can get such better milage out of any other.

.... buying crack late at night is insanely risky.... i would try to save some for the morning but often smoked the whole gram in one night.

the only really good hit is the first. after a few i'd be paranoid and smoking more for no reason.

yes yes yes and yes.

lol i'd get to about 9.30 am, smoking buying more, repeat ad nauseam, before facing up to the fact that i wasn't going to get any sleep that night. even once i was psychotic and knew its go away if i just slept. and before i got that bad did the same trying to save some for morning but could manage to save 1 tiny pipe if lucky, enough of a taste to guarantee i'd be straight out to score again.

OP if you're going to smoke crack us lot telling you isn't going to change that. but if after you've smoked what you planned to, you think about scoring again. DON'T, at that point you still have the power to say no and that will wear down quick if you give in.

Would never do crack without brown for later then it's perfect get fucked the smoke some brown and sleep. I think the average intake is how much money you got because it don't stop untill everyone is skint.Thats why I never take bank card with me if I k ow I'll be have a blast.

Curious if I had the real thing, or if I was smoking something else. My response was a very mellow sensation. No head rush, no anxiety. Perhaps I just react differently. Sensation did not last but a few min. So I can see having to use a good amount over a period of time to sustain the high.

I can make a gram of high quality rock last between me and my girl from about 11pm-3am. Most people waste crack by throwing boulder rocks on the pipe cause most of it gets stuck as an oil in the pipe. The key is breaking up tiny tiny pieces and coat the chore lightly. You get a monster hit and don't leave any oil left in the stem...1 gram= 4 to 5 hrs

Well depends on tolerance really, so far im 2 or 3 days in ( im genuinely not sure) and have used around 6-7 grams of fishscale stuff, but eh, dont try to replicate my regimen, i dont typically get high heart rates because technically im 'speedballing' due to takjng as prescribed high dose opiates which i do know are pretty helpful to avoid such stress/heartbeat and stimhlation and my typical bowls range from 50mg-.25g

There isn't an average. People will generally use as much Crack Cocaine as their finances will permit. There are statistical outliers of people who maybe "use just a little bit occasionally", but it's basically the hallmark of Crack Cocaine usage that the user loses complete control of the situation in short order. I've known people who have used $10,000 over the course of a long weekend and that's actually nothing from what I've heard. The only true limit is death.

There isn't an average. People will generally use as much Crack Cocaine as their finances will permit. There are statistical outliers of people who maybe "use just a little bit occasionally", but it's basically the hallmark of Crack Cocaine usage that the user loses complete control of the situation in short order. I've known people who have used $10,000 over the course of a long weekend and that's actually nothing from what I've heard. The only true limit is death.

THIS. this is the most logical straight forward answer for anyone even seeking for a " should i try it" the answer is we all make choices, but the reccomendation is fuck to the no

Honestly, when I pick up I've been spending between $80-$200 depending on my finances that week. I smoke more and more often. Take breaks to stay low key with family members and my partner... I can blast it all very quickly depending on my mood. When I first started lighting up I literally had no impulse control when it came to hitting it. I had no idea what I was doing and how to really enjoy it (if you still can).

Once I get down to my last two rocks of a decent size for a solid hit, I start smoking the res... this I guess is my way of preserving the last bit? I'll run out either way. It took me a while to teach myself that its more of a want than a need. If I can't get it, I deal with it better than I have in the past. If I can't afford it, I don't deserve it. That last ideology stopped my dirty stint of taking small quantities of cash from my mother. I work for my highs... another way I try to convince myself I don't have a problem and I'm a 'classy' crack smoker, hahaha.

Currently lit. $200 to my face.