• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine average cocaine purity

TruthSpeaker1

Bluelighter
So I live in a fairly big city and I was just wondering what the normal % of purity that most big urban areas have? My guy typically has some of the best in the city but I'm not sure how it compares to stuff that is 70-80% pure.

is it powder? what is the smell like?

Usually good stuff like 80-90 is in big fish-scale like rocks, and it smells like a strong chemical almost fuel like smell (hence the nickname diesel) Once it gets down to a powdery substance it is usually only like 30-60%

However, there are direction on BL that teach you how to clean it to 100% purity. Try searching acetone wash.

it's almost like a snow/flaky substance.. definitely dosnt smell like fuel and doesnt seem scaly either.

no way to tell for sure, but I would say you prolly have somewhere in the neighborhood of 30-60%

If you really wanted to find out you could weigh your product now, then do an acetone wash, weigh the resulting powder. Then do the math to figure out the percentage of active ingredient in your original product. This will give you a good idea of all of the product you get from that point on if it is always from the same person. Dealers usually stick to the same cutting recipes.

I never used it much back in the day only for a speedball here and there. But I sold the shit out of it. And I did this exact experiment and found out it was a waste of my time b/c the stuff I was getting was almost always 90% yield. The remaining 10% were likely just impurities from the process. I of course got my shit in Miami and agreed to pay more for better product and I didn't care about how much it was as long as it wasn't cut.

But I had to stop that shit, the people I had to work with were scum. Very dangerous too, and they eventually wanted me to get a tattoo that showed my devotion to the latin kings. As a white Jew I was not about to do that lol. Too bad because they lost a huge amount of business when I got out of the game. Oh to be young and dumb.

Last edited:
there's no such thing as "average purity"

although in general, street cocaine is between 10 and 30% pure. There are occasional outliers but it's safe to assume most of it is half-hydrolysed bunk shit cut to death with phenacetin and levamisole.

and you can't trust dealers saying "yeah it's XXX% pure" beause they will lie every single time and none of them have GC/MSes.

you also can't effectively judge purity by looks or by bioassay... you can get "fish scale" that is cut to hell with levamisole and you can also run across high purity cocaine as a white non chunky powder depending on how it was processed

If you really wanted to find out you could weigh your product now, then do an acetone wash, weigh the resulting powder. Then do the math to figure out the percentage of active ingredient in your original product.
acetone washes don't remove all the cuts, you really have to have it tested via GC or LC.

We get some serious shit here some cant handle it so I always have cut. As for people referencing a key as straight. No f-ing way! it has to be cut by the shipper once otherwise it would be mush. Mine is 1st or second cut from the key and depending comes in between 70 - 8-.