Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian's and "RC's"

c97521d9

Bluelighter
What the deal? General opinion of them reasons why or why not you may or may not use/get them. To clarify, no sourcing, and yes, they're illegal here under analogue acts. But some as far superior to traditional substances, and the guarantee you're getting what you pay for.... well, it's not there (mostly.) The only kind of thing I may take regulary, and have it under control.

I can get mine just fine, just wondering what experiences anyone else has had, as they don't seem to have had as much of an impact in Australia (at least with people taking them intetionally knowing what it is)

I am sick to the death of research chemicals, unless they're just keeping up the analogues to see how quickly they are mimic'ed or whether other students are as quick on the uptake as they are. it took me a long time to appreciate their place in labs let alone society but for once I am thinking the science students' work need not be a source of brain floundering. fancy throwing their work in their faces. I guess these guys keep tabs on the enemy, too, who would be looking to make a quick buck and take uncalculated risks to ensure peoples minds were meddled with. It's for research, not for consumption. I never even bothered investigating further after I learnt 2c-x was able to be pressed in much the same fashion as more prevalent or deadly designer drugs. the guy who hooked me up also got me in touch with my former fiance and he wound up with what may well have been research chemicals aplenty when he hooked up with me (much to my disgruntlement) but alas, that's only where the trouble started. point being, these things are state sanctioned and do not require test subjects. maybe the funding is not sufficient if we still haven't got past the 3rd most lucrative market there is, don't ask me, I'm no professor. but these kids at bush doof's are doing just as much damage with LSD in my humble opinion so don't ask me where people get their info or what they're about. I think science is opposed to the distribution of drugs and always has been, these are precious resources that could be contained within a classroom rather than put to sale on the so-called black market. imagine the big warning sign drugs would have if schools got the opportunity to destroy dangerous drugs too if they'd been ordered for clearance. you'd get a big warning sign attached to these chemicals if that were the case. and the pharmacist could oversee the work being done. I'm saying I'd have been thrilled with a how-to had it been available. but I get the notion stuff on RC's is heavily sensitive too. so be careful if you're going down that route.

and there is no focus group on said compounds too, so yes, it's a risk on top of a risk.

I love dissociative rcs and some of the speed ones n seeing as how 2c compounds are considered rcs I love them to

I love dissociative rcs and some of the speed ones n seeing as how 2c compounds are considered rcs I love them to
Some of the cathinone based stimulants are insane, and functional at a low dose. Some variations of 2C compounds are at least as good, longer lasting though, had a blast.

Im a big fan of bk-mdma, and a lot of the RC benzodiazepine variants. Etizolam I enjoy.

I was more into them a decade ago tbh..

How about you?

Im a bit confused by the point of this post.

Sure, i love some good hydro weed or crystal mdma. But these aren't RCs.
What about apvp, 3-meo-pcp, mxe, methylone, 2ce, 2ci, 2cb... gawd i could go on!
I have had all of the above plus more and in every sense:

I'd have dosed off very accurate scales
Ensure set and setting was considered

All of which is very important when playing with rcs. They could have more unpredictable outcomes right?

So what is the point of this post? I'd love to chat all day about rcs...
Why have i used them? They are interesting! As are more traditional drugs, but chasing after interesting obscure chemicals was fun.

Of course its been years now since i have had access to anything like this.

Im a big fan of bk-mdma, and a lot of the RC benzodiazepine variants. Etizolam I enjoy.

I was more into them a decade ago tbh..

How about you?
2014-2015 was a good time, before the UK went off the rails with their blanket ban. Had every benzo I could find, trying to find the best, of which Pyrazolam is probably the winner functionally. Right now, flualprazolam is working quite nicely, but I miss the duration of flubromazepam.

1P-LSD (beats street acid), 3,4-CTMP (great functional focused stimulant), RTI-111 I all have good memories of, but only 1, recently two I can now get again.

Im a bit confused by the point of this post.

Sure, i love some good hydro weed or crystal mdma. But these aren't RCs.
What about apvp, 3-meo-pcp, mxe, methylone, 2ce, 2ci, 2cb... gawd i could go on!
I have had all of the above plus more and in every sense:

I'd have dosed off very accurate scales
Ensure set and setting was considered

All of which is very important when playing with rcs. They could have more unpredictable outcomes right?

So what is the point of this post? I'd love to chat all day about rcs...
Why have i used them? They are interesting! As are more traditional drugs, but chasing after interesting obscure chemicals was fun.

Of course its been years now since i have had access to anything like this.
I just wanted to a get a dialogue going, see what the interest level is is AUS and have a bit of a local community.

I went all out taking care and safety into account, initially at least, and a few years back got my hands on all kinds of rare and often great stuff, 3,4-CTMP, BK-2C-B, RTI-111, Methiopropamine, Methoxphenidine, a kaleidoscope of benzo pellets.. Now I'm mostly into and able to reliably research NEP, n-ethylhexedrone (the good stuff, not shit batches), 6-APB, 3-MMC, 3-FEA, tryptamines, lysergamides, good reliability but on the hunt for some rarities.

Only an RC veteran can really have a decent chat with another vet I've found. "Research chemical" scares off the kids!

Lol, lets chat then. :)

You are lucky to have gotten the benzofurans, i have not had anything from that group of chems.
My first rc was 16mg of 2ce. Hehe. Back in about 2006 i reckon.

Hoping to try hexen shortly. I love stims and empathogens. I havent had any psychedelics after a particular night on 2cb probably 10 years ago now. Just an uncomfortable night that made me decide i dont need psychedelics anymore. Had done heaps and was happy to walk away.

I love dissos too. Mxe, that is something to try if u able :)

Were you a member on "orange" which became purple? These were forum sites in Aus. Orange was the colour of the first, it closed and purple took over. Purple was flooded with adds about synthetic weed and became dormant.

If you were we have likely chatted :)

Lol, lets chat then. :)

You are lucky to have gotten the benzofurans, i have not had anything from that group of chems.
My first rc was 16mg of 2ce. Hehe. Back in about 2006 i reckon.
Took me until about 2014 to have my first RC, the first I heard of them was probably reading online around the later 2000's, I remember when phenazepam came out, basically the first RC benzo, and people were eyeballing it left right and centre and I admit it made for some amusing stories. Haven't have too many dissos, except for good old DXM (underrated), methoxphenidine, and methiopropamine, I even got a blend of one of those two with Hexen just for laughs because it was cheap.

Were you a member on "orange" which became purple? These were forum sites in Aus. Orange was the colour of the first, it closed and purple took over. Purple was flooded with adds about synthetic weed and became dormant.

If you were we have likely chatted :)
I don't think so, but I hung around Totse a fair bit then I came to sign up later and it was gone, so I was on its' successor for a fair while. Good old clearnet, people selling everything you could think of in plain view, makes today look somewhat draconian on the internet.