Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian Mega Busts Media Thread

andyturbo

Administrator: PR.net
I know theres a dedicated section on bluelight for 'drugs in the media" but thought it wouldnt hurt to have a local ADD thread as well.

A shitload of meth (although it will barely dent the market) but damn to the China White! :(

600kg of the stuff has still been smoked. But it's good to see people are doing their job. I used to get gutted at street busts but now i just get gleeful - less rubbish to pollutethis country with. I think there's been another major one since unless that's it.

for every huge bust theres always way bigger shipments getting in. China produces meth by the hundreds and thousands of tons 500kg is not even a dent in there profit

Just something to please the tax payer and media.

I look busier with a broom in my hand, wether using it, or not.

Well well well.. this driver has gotten himself into a lot of trouble. Law enforcement will be the last of his worries. What a fucking pisser!

I was going to say lol. Plus he's Asian, the guy must have been high, he's got a long stint in jail ahead me fears.

They’re on a blitz again atm.
My guy made me sit at his unit after doing business for 6 freaking hours Sunday night, wouldn’t let me leave til 4 am because he was convinced the old beat up car parked near his house was a cop
I just kept thinking oh bro, your just scattered af, calm the hell down.
He eventually let me go and the car was gone.

Found out next day the old Nissan blue bird was in fact an undercover and he got our ‘mate’ on his way out of the complex.

I’ve NEVER been so grateful for my mates crazy paranoia than I was then
I had an 8 ball on me 😖