• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Victoria) Aussie drug users do you plan to use during retirement?

Boku_

Bluelighter
Like do you like a shot of methamphetamine that much if you were retired and on the aged pension and could only afford one single point of ice on pension day and still had a dealer to score off would you still get high when aged over 65?

Is anyone on a Centrelink pension and using drugs still?

I don't think I've met a aged pensioner that gets high, met plenty of disability support pensioners in their forties and fifties who had drug habits but being on welfare payments they were not daily users.

The thing about welfare payments in Australia is that if you live in public housing you are more likely going to be able to afford a shot of heroin on your payday than a carton of cigarettes

Hey,

I don’t think anyone plans to use during retirment, I don’t plan to use next year but even with reducing intake as I am - even though I have pretty much quit cigarettes things cost money but knowing the cost of “one” as we both know how much that is can you handle doing it just once a fortnight? I am not an IV user but I am also allot younger than you so I’d have to quit altogether being in that predicament.

I reckon I could handle just doing it once a fortnight. I've had periods in my life before when i would only use amphetamines once a fortnight because that's all I could afford. In my mid twenties 15 years ago i did it really tough for money because i was on welfare and smoking a pack of cigarettes everyday but I enjoyed speed that much I always had a night on the gear.

not with my smarts about me, one would think I'd put aside the inane for a civilised life lol I think I'll look back on my days flouting the law as a stupendous miscarriage of ideology, can't imagine fuelling the dealers pockets at such time where I'd be 30 years clean!! good way to shake it off if anything. I doubt it will figure much during such time anyways.