• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

#auspol

About time, interesting that Keating introduced it, wonder what kickbacks he received in turn ... Michael is such a partisan hack. The ALP introduced it, retained it through the Rudd/Gillard/Rudd years but Michael gets stuck into the Coalition.

About time, interesting that Keating introduced it, wonder what kickbacks he received in turn ... Michael is such a partisan hack. The ALP introduced it, retained it through the Rudd/Gillard/Rudd years but Michael gets stuck into the Coalition.

Are you PR Guy from Twitter?? 😅 I have nfi but they seem to be doing some good stuff at least. Are you on Twitter?

Are you PR Guy from Twitter?? 😅 I have nfi but they seem to be doing some good stuff at least. Are you on Twitter?
:eek: You've outed me - hasn't a a judge/court demanded twitter provide the details on PR Guy? 🤣 I like mick, his site has come a long way.. I'm not registered on twitter but I'm on there at least once or twice a week. They've made it very difficult for people who aren't registered to read tweets, anyway I've got a way around that 🤫

Does this mean we are meant to keep getting them? Because I'm just not.

Bored To Death Yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

Ok, I saw my dad yesterday and remembered to ask who this guy is that could possibly challenge Albanese down the track. Dad's partner has a sister-in-law who was a lawyer (?) or some big-wig in the Trade Union movement.

"Opposition leader Peter Dutton has today slammed the Labor party over rumors they may scrap the Liberal party’s plan to drive a large truck of money to the front door of Australia’s billionaires"

I just want Andrews gone. They'll likely just replace him with another Dan Andrews type but one can dream..