Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aus social?

pisspotnrock

Bluelighter
Sorry if I'm a useless cunt these days and can't find it, but what happened to the social sub forum? Is this now it? Please delete if not of refer me on. This whole formats changed n I'm either getting computer illiterate or blind (or too drunk)

I haven't been online for 8 odd years and what a fucking roller-coaster of a time its been hahah

Any of the old school users still here? Would love to hear from ya..

Greetings, Aus social kinda died some time ago. Lack of activity and all that. So yep, this is it 😀 Jump into The Lounge if you're brave!

Sorry if I'm a useless cunt these days and can't find it, but what happened to the social sub forum? Is this now it? Please delete if not of refer me on. This whole formats changed n I'm either getting computer illiterate or blind (or too drunk)

I haven't been online for 8 odd years and what a fucking roller-coaster of a time its been hahah

Any of the old school users still here? Would love to hear from ya..
Hey mate.

I was actually searching your poppy posts up recently. Good to see you around still kicking.

Sup Social! I'm planning a trip to Australia next year.

I plan on climbing your highest mountain, but it looks more like a hill.

Any other recommendations?

Check out Uluru and surrounding areas. Never had such a sense of the ancient earth as I've had there. And the stars at night! Just beautiful.