• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Attempted DMT again, really uncomfortable bodyload.

Hilopsilo

Bluelighter
I smoked DMT ~4 years ago, not sure if I fully blasted off. I took a couple hits from "The Machine" we built, couldn't take anymore and felt as if I was almost forced back into the couch. My eyes were sort of shut for me and I saw marvelous geometric patterns and sort of being that resembled Alex Grey artwork. I didn't fully meet any entities, nor did I have any sort of feeling I wasn't coming back or any sort of complete reality warp.

The other day I remembered I had acquired about 100mg a summer back, so we built another machine and went down to the beach. This machine was not nearly as effective, was very hard to get a hit and wasted a lot. Probably would have been more productive to just do it with a bong. Either way, I was able to get a couple decent hits.

My body instantly got INCREDIBLY heavy feeling, way before any sort of visuals popped up. It was like my body became cement and I felt incredibly tired physically and mentally. Mentally it made me feel so tired that I didn't even feel in the mood for the trip anymore really, just fully sedated. Looking up at the trees it looked quite beautiful. Overall, this felt like a VERY HEAVY abrupt mushroom trip. The audible aspect was very mushroom-like as well, everything sounded washed out and i felt very in tune with my own breathing and bodily sounds. My mind still felt very in this world, I could freely think about my surroundings and anything I wanted.

Anyways, I didn't blast off, but man, that bodyhigh was really unpleasant. And I remember it from the first time I did DMT as well, it sort of intimidates you, makes me feel like you're not in control.

When I blast off using MDMA+LSD+Nitrous, its really difficult to find the onset or high from the nitrous unpleasant, its so euphoric and tastes nice n sweet which gets you off on the right foot for entering the next dimension. Theres a reason they use it to calm dental patients yknow. My experiences with this combination have been the most profound experiences of my life, things I did not believe were possible. Completely loss of ego/self/understanding of my world; seeing the inner workings of the universe that I'm not supposed to see, almost understanding the meaning of life until it slips away after the experience ends. People say the same about DMT.

But with DMT between the awful tasting smoke and dysphoric body high, it really puts me off and feels liek it sets me up for a stressful experience. Overall the DMT wasn't a bad trip, it was still fun and definitely a cool experience even at that level, but the bodyload aspect was not fun and made me not want to do it again really.

Is the bodyload less noticeable if you have a proper device to smoke it and you blast off/get close to blasting off? Anyone with similar experiences?

I find the DMT bodyload to be pretty intense as well. I don't find it specifically unpleasant, it's just that it's so fucking intense that it unnerves me. Generally when I am on the come down I find the body high extremely euphoric. I have never broken through though, I always find something about the effects too distracting, I usually hit this "wall" of glossolalia (rapid-fire gibberish syllables) that makes me unable to let go on thought somehow and it never progresses past that. I've tried larger amounts and actually blacked out and come to as I was coming down. It's very strange, most people I know can blast off and I have tons of experience with psychedelics, but I just can't seem to get there.

You should try like 10mg, low doses of DMT are pretty amazing too. Once I stood outside in my yard and smoked 10mg, and every single sound I heard, of nature, of humans, of machines, everything, was revealed as part of a vast, majestic rhythmic pulse that kept growing outward, ever larger, ever larger, so that I never heard it repeat or even reached the end of a single beat. Meanwhile everything became made of jewels to my eyes, and I felt so euphoric I could have exploded. The body high felt amazing at that level.

Make sure your product is clean from extraction's residues, don't burn it, as above said, and use enough for what your purpose is.

DMT never gives me any body load really, at teaser doses (5-30mg) it makes my body pretty heavy but pleasurably so, very stoned condition, akin cannabis edibles with some electricity in it. In doses above 30 mg, most of the time I loose sense of body, sometimes partially which may be uncomfortable, but on a full breakthrough I completely loose any physical sense.

I recommend not to use any nootropics, stimulants or supplements with psychoactivity prior to DMT, the longer the better. Some people find it better with cannabis, depends on your daily habit I guess. And yes, make sure the stuff you're using not reeking of solvents or strangely brown in color. The freebase should smell lightly and somewhat flowery, a bit like a dried jasmine. It could be from white crystals to reddish wax-like substance, depending on how much oxidation took effect.

Safe and insightful flights! ;)

Always vaporize it. It is FAR better in every way and won't make you think you are smoking Drano. It also helps you save material and getter better effects. Body load is common with DMT, and it is uncomfortable, at times. But...try using HQ DMT extracts and vaporize them and you might find things improve.

I talked to a friend of mine who is very into DMT, he said a lot of the same things you guys are. He actually rigged up an e-cig/bulb vape sort of thing to vaporite DMT and he said i could borrow that next time I want to try. He also have a GVG if I want it as well.

Seems like vaping is the call. Using the machine I had a headache afterwards as well. It was HQ DMT, but I think our method was flawed.