• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Ativan makes me nauseous

Santanarco

Bluelighter
It just WEIRD what I experienced lately. I took benzodiazepines for a long time, I was once addict then I stopped. Couple years later I took lyrica and I woke up at the hospital, no doctor never understood what happened but they prescribed me Ativan 1mg a day to make sure I don’t make my seizure. Back in the days benzoa were reducing nausea and helping me eat. Since 2 months maybe more every time I take Ativan I have a terrible nausea in the morning and my day is just a total waste feeling literally sick.
So that hey I wrote that comment reading these beautiful stories writing from Kratom,sage,psylos,ip lsd and much more I ordered last week but tonight I’m stuck with my good old Lora

If it becomes a problem then take an anti-sickness medication like Promethazine or Diphenhydramine alongside ur Ativan.

If it becomes a problem then take an anti-sickness medication like Promethazine or Diphenhydramine alongside ur Ativan.
I had to stop diphenhydramine because I was getting addict maybe I was addict involuntary because I really needed it. Thank you for your reply I wouldn’t made the link between the two whitout your reply. Still one question, do you think another benzo like Valium or rivo maybe different or better at the same type of dose?

Could be permanent braim changes, stress in life... im assuming its just the lorazepam. Stay away from benzos unless uou really need them.

I had to stop diphenhydramine because I was getting addict maybe I was addict involuntary because I really needed it. Thank you for your reply I wouldn’t made the link between the two whitout your reply. Still one question, do you think another benzo like Valium or rivo maybe different or better at the same type of dose?

Give Valium a try if u can get it. U could try Promethazine instead of Diphenhydramine too.

In canada we don’t have pills like phenergan it is all diphenhydramine do you think I can buy it online?

Tyethylperazine, Promethazine, Alprazolam or Diazepam. First 2 are sedating antihistamines and kind of antipsychotics. Other 2 are well known benzodiazepines.

Tyethylperazine, Promethazine, Alprazolam or Diazepam. First 2 are sedating antihistamines and kind of antipsychotics. Other 2 are well known benzodiazepines.
What is the brand names of the first one? Is it available in canada?

I agree with weird. How is your experience otherwise… do you have other paradoxical events?

I agree with weird. How is your experience otherwise… do you have other paradoxical events?
No and honestly I don’t get it, I’ve been using benzos for a lot of years and it never happened before. I’m scare that my liver is dommaged or something, but I don’t smoke tobacco, I go hiking everyday, I’m in pretty goood shape. I’ve been using a lot for ten years but now I’m 25 and I’m on methadone. (Heroin addiction)