• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Atarax (Hydroxyzine) as Opium potentiator

KS78

Bluelighter
I searched the site about this combo but couldn't exactly find what I'm looking for.
I want to use Atarax to potentiate the opium that I'm using so that I use less of it to reach the same level of intoxication.
How long before the opium should I take Atarax? How much Atarax would you take? How much would you reduce the amount of opium?
Thanks for the help.

It potentiates pretty well, but i would take it at least 30 minutes before ingesting the opium/opiate. Im not sure how much to take, but i would start low and work your way up, but i would reduce your opium/opiate intake by at least 10%

I dunno about opium potentiation but if it does indeed work, for max efficiacy id take it 45 min prior to opium aswell as 15-20 before you use it too.

I would start at 50 mg . . . and hydroxyzine certainly does work in the CNS to potentiate narcotics with much less metabolic impact than diphenhydramine

i use to take cyclizine but made me feel weird put me on this and i wish i had more recently for my opiate taper so either potentiating it or does help opi withdraawal
take 50mg i dont think u shud take over 100mg as you may get a effect like too much benadryyl is this the case