• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

At a loss for words.. can’t hit a vein (I have 3 I use)… what do I do?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
I use 27 G needles and finally the Coke collapsed them I guess because I can’t for the life of me register blood..

Is it bad to pull back multiple times? I always recheck in im in the vein but damn all my spots are gone.

OpiateKiller you gotta know you’re at the end of the line when it comes to using these drugs, you’ve said so yourself. Maybe it’s time to hang up the ol’ syringe kit, you don’t need to stop using drugs but definitely need to stop shooting them.

If they are all gone, they are all gone. All you can do is frustratingly try over and over praying you get lucky but I can tell you from experience veins take a long time to heal. You’ll never get back the old ones but with enough time and exercise new ones will form in other areas. I’m sure eventually you run out of those even.

-GC

Yes, I've had friends die after switching to the femoral. Others have switched to smoking their H. Of course, in the UK we get brown smoking heroin. I have no idea what the scene is in most other places (other than knowing that in Australia they go in for white diamorphine hydrochloride - that you can snort). Oh, also people tell me that plugging H (you have to ensure it's a salt form) is surprisingly effective.

Plugging is very effective don't let anyone tell you different I was iv for good 15 year and if you cook a clean dig up and use it, don't try and iv first till it's got blood in then decide to shoot it up your ass ( which is better than wasting it lol) it's the closest thing to iv IMHO better than IM and more intense than smoking just be sure to put double or triple what you would use iv as long as your opiate tolerant that is and I think you will be pleasantly surprised I find a 1ml insulin pin best pull the actual pin out with pliers then warm the plastic and smooth it off pull up then insert the syringe a good inch and a half up your sphincter and wait a little I find it more akin to coming up on a pill the warmth flushes through you no pins and needles like iv but hey ho if you been sat trying to get a vein all day it better than feeling rough

I use 27 G needles and finally the Coke collapsed them I guess because I can’t for the life of me register blood..

Is it bad to pull back multiple times? I always recheck in im in the vein but damn all my spots are gone.
Dude,
You've become coke's bitch and the drug is fucking you badly. Like GC says you gotta either stop or at least switch to smoking for harm reduction's sake. You're ultimately gonna end up killing yourself, man.

I have only shot up on a few occasions, but this guy who was really good at it hit me up and instead of pulling the plunger back, he would lightly flick it. It would show some blood, but it wouldn't pull out of the vein. It looked like a lot more reliable way to hit a vein than pulling back.