• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Asian leaf 'kratom' making presence felt in US emergency rooms

I love how they can get off by saying kratom is a dangerous drug when alc. and nic. are top killers. the US is fucked and its only gonna get worse

As do I. I recently tried it again after trying a few times many months ago and really enjoyed it. I may be going sober though...but I still think people should have access to kratom. I felt that it was a very versatile, useful experience.

Ha come on.. Leave fucking Kratom alone!! It's been here for thousands of years!

So has marijuana, and look at all of the bullshit surrounding that. But, I digress.

...But seriously, they must be getting bored of going after all of the normal drugs. You know, heroin, meth, crack, cocaine, etc. To be going after fucking KRATOM. Jesus Christ, this is so fucking asinine that I can't do anything but laugh.

I hear smoking plastic really fucks you up, they should ban plastic

So has marijuana, and look at all of the bullshit surrounding that. But, I digress.

...But seriously, they must be getting bored of going after all of the normal drugs. You know, heroin, meth, crack, cocaine, etc. To be going after fucking KRATOM. Jesus Christ, this is so fucking asinine that I can't do anything but laugh.
it makes sense, expressed in dollars and cents.

the biggest disaster of our country was handing over control of pain medicine to law enforcement.

their interest is not "to heal pain." this has been demonstrated in a million ways in our history. their interest is to preserve the established order of money transfers, at the expense of anybody that gets in the way of these "money tornadoes" sweeping dollar bills from the helpless to the megarich.

Kratom addiction?? hahaha you gotta be kidding me, this is so STUPID! Why are they going after every safe substance/plant/leaf on earth?!?!?

kratom addiction can happen, happens a lot slower then real opioid w/d and is a lot less intense, but the fact is - Id be slammin h if i didnt have my kratom in me right now. I can manage life so much better with kratom, gives my life some happiness.