• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Ashwagandha.....Safe to use?

Mighty-oak

Bluelighter
I have a severe allergy to aspirin/ibuprofen/nurofen.....Anything that contains salicylic acid. Does anyone know if Ashwagandha contains any sal' acid? I would like to try it as it is meant to be good for anxiety and benzo withdrawal.

I would look into chamomile and skullcap herbal based stuff. I know the second one actually has benzo binding compounds in it, but they don't extract well into water supposedly. I used to add a dash of rum or vodka nothing more than a couple ml worth to mess with the tea solutions solubility so it can pull a wider spectrum extract.

Are you working with a medical professional for benzo wd? If they are not tapered and become severe enough they can cause serious complications like seizures even possibly death.... If you start getting spams or brain zaps go to the hospital ASAP.

It's kind of safe... i dunno it has some kind of neuromodulating / nuerogenic effect that when used in combo with other stuff, depending on what your mindset is (perhaps in a different state of mind one would not even have the thought occur to them to put this in their body), its not really that great. My experience with it was it was in combo with phenibut and some other stuff in capsules from a local health food store, and in combo with methamphetamine over long periods of time redosing etc i had not that good of a time with it.

To answer your question, no, ashwaganda does not contain salycilic acid. A simple google search or 2 would have answered your questions, plus more.