• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Ashtray with stands for 10mm, 14mm, and 18mm bong bowls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowls Royce

Greenlighter
Ever been loading up a fat bong bowl then just as you are putting the last pinch on the top, something shakes the coffee table and it all tumbles down into the depths of the shag carpet, never to be seen again? Worst thing ever. Well I took it upon myself to solve this problem for the good of all stonerkind. I developed this ashtray that has stands for the standard 10mm, 14mm, and 18mm bowl sizes, and a cool little tray for grinding up nug or mixing chops on. No more spilled bong bowls!

Sweet contraption, man. I don't really spill tree much but I know a ton of people that definitely do.

Can't tell if you're trying to market it (obviously you're not here, but I mean elsewhere) but best of luck if you do. It's a good idea, imo.

genius!

seems like an ad tho. fresh accounts aren't allowed to advertise their products.

if you had a history with us, this would be no big deal but i'll simply close the thread and others will still be able to see it.

at least it doesn't seem like spam.

perhaps other mods could re-open if they feel it's necessary :).

again, sweet contraption, i've been longing for something to clean bowls with that's attached to the ashtray :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.