• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Ascertaining my level of addiction

CarryBagMan

Bluelighter
Hi...I am not sure "how bad" my stimulant addiction is...or how to put it into perspective. I would say I consume on average 2 to 2.5g of meth or stimulant RC's per week. Primary ROA is nasal. I don't use with anybody, I am my own one man band. Solitary creature. I don't bother anybody, but not progressing as a human being (whatever that is supposed to entail.) I seem content to the outside world, 90% of my time I spend alone (thanks to lockdown and Corona as well.) So again, I'm not sure how to categorize the depth of my own addiction. Does this sound "bad"? Do I have quite the monkey hanging around my neck? Or do I sound like an easy case? Just trying to get some outside perspective, thank you so much. 🙏

Hi...I am not sure "how bad" my stimulant addiction is...or how to put it into perspective. I would say I consume on average 2 to 2.5g of meth or stimulant RC's per week. Primary ROA is nasal. I don't use with anybody, I am my own one man band. Solitary creature. I don't bother anybody, but not progressing as a human being (whatever that is supposed to entail.) I seem content to the outside world, 90% of my time I spend alone (thanks to lockdown and Corona as well.) So again, I'm not sure how to categorize the depth of my own addiction. Does this sound "bad"? Do I have quite the monkey hanging around my neck? Or do I sound like an easy case? Just trying to get some outside perspective, thank you so much. 🙏

it is bad, it is already a habit, a hard drug should not be taken on a week basis

I'm really sorry to say this, but I agree with Jose on this one. It is indeed "bad". 2.5g of Methamphetamine is nothing to scoff at. It is without a doubt fucking with your mental and physical health.

Every once in a while you encounter the unicorn of the Meth world in that a person can use constantly in high dosages but show no signs of stimulant intoxication. It is weird, but it also isn't the norm.

You're case is definitely not the worst we have seen. You are still coherent in your thought process. You're not seeing the DEA parked outside your house.

Bottom line, we are here to help you be as safe as possible. It's not necessarily in the charter, as it were, but we also want you to be happy. Meth can devolve into psychosis and insanity. It does not typically end with the user better off than he or she was.

What do you need my man? Emotional support? Resources for detox? We can definitely help you ride out a taper/detox from the Meth if that is what you need.

Look forward to hearing from ya!