• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Arylcyclohexylamines

Phoenix_rising

Bluelighter
I was chatting with another fan of the arylcyclohexylamines class of drugs and he thinks this is possible for a new synth:-

3-eth-2'-oxo-pce
(m-ethoxyphenyl-methylamino)

I'm not up with complex chemistry whereas the other guy seems to know what he's talking about. I've looked through the list of arylcyclohexylamines and have not seen it anywhere. My thinking is that if it hasn't been made already then it can't be done or would be ineffective.

Last edited:
It's entirely possible to make that, it just hasn't been done because there is not a major market for total unknowns in the RC scene.

I bet you it would be active though. Synthesis would be the same as MXE or ketamine except starting with 3-ethoxy-benzonitrile.

It's entirely possible to make that, it just hasn't been done because there is not a major market for total unknowns in the RC scene.

I bet you it would be active though. Synthesis would be the same as MXE or ketamine except starting with 3-ethoxy-benzonitrile.

Interesting stuff. Thanks for the reply. I'll have to eat my hat now. I told my friend I would post his theory here as there are people at BL that have a lot of knowledge on the subject,saying that I thought it wouldn't be possible.