• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Article: '42 Hollywood Drug overdoses'

RoxiPoppyGirl

Bluelighter
I thought this was a great article. I had no idea the oldest daughter on '8 is enough' died of an overdose. The one that always affected me the most was River Pheonix, I'm 37 so, he was growing up while i was growing up and i always adored him. I was only a few blocks away from the Viper Room when he first started having overdose symptoms. It still shocks me to this day.

Anyway, here is the article. Thought maybe some of you'd like to take a peak at it, and it has pictures and little tidbits/DOB-DOD info in it.

http://www.celebritydrugdeaths.com/hollywood-drug-overdose-deaths.php

Let me know if anyone has a problem with the link. I could always cut and paste the whole article/page into a reply but it's kind of long.

Have a good read
RPG

the list says nothing of their deaths and it has at least one error. jack nance didn't OD. he died after someone supposedly punched him.

A lot of those people did not overdose exactly. They died from complications caused by excessive drug use. For example, Wallace Reid was in a sanitarium when he died. Technically Barbara La Marr died of tuburculosis possibly from using unclean needles. Jack Pickford had syphillis which was a death sentence pre-penicillin. Drugs almost certainly sped up his demise though.