Arrghh...

darkkoon

Bluelighter
I have pretty funny situation and want to just share it with someone.

I had very hardocer and destructive career with serious drugs, especially RCs. Now I've been almost sober for two years trying to get finally some mental help.
They don't offer it to me. I can't tell everything just to get into therapy.

I'm sort of person who does not show feelings or bad moods to others. I'm in opioid treatment, which means everything concerning my services goes through one doctor.
This one doctor treats me just like any addict, and jut doesn't care.

He thinks he's better than others, especially people with drug problems. I'll continue this soon.

I dealt dope worth millions. I did big things. I never got jailed.
I imported dope from almost 20 countries.
Aren't I pretty cool? Yeah!

I have pretty funny situation and want to just share it with someone.

I had very hardocer and destructive career with serious drugs, especially RCs. Now I've been almost sober for two years trying to get finally some mental help.
They don't offer it to me. I can't tell everything just to get into therapy.

I'm sort of person who does not show feelings or bad moods to others. I'm in opioid treatment, which means everything concerning my services goes through one doctor.
This one doctor treats me just like any addict, and jut doesn't care.

He thinks he's better than others, especially people with drug problems. I'll continue this soon.
Hello there. I'm sorry you're having doctor problems. I see that you are in treatment. Is there only one doctor on staff? No way you can request a different one? Either way, you may have to wait until you exit the facility before having more freedom in choosing a doctor who works best for you.

As for your other post, this isn't a contest. We'd prefer if you would refrain from bragging about your previous exploits on dealing in this subforum. Maybe that aspect of your experience could fit into a new thread in Drug Culture but it isn't really Dark Side material.

Thank you!

I don't really get the idea of anonymous bragging. Maybe that's all bullshit? Who cares. I was gonna write somtehing else, but got bored and started the contest.

Please stay on topic about your recovery and your plans for your non dealing life. If you want to talk about your career in this we have drug culture for that. You could maybe talk about how it affected your life or what kinds of things you ran into but we don't dicksize in drug culture either.

Thanks man. I really hope you can get the therapy for your mental health. And I agree..many Dr.s that deal with addicts are really not that caring at all. They judge and it shows in their demeanor. They give us our subs or methadone, ask a couple questions and then it's see ya. But I am surprised that since you are in recovery that they aren't offering any therapy. They usually go hand in hand.

Please stay on topic about your recovery and your plans for your non dealing life. If you want to talk about your career in this we have drug culture for that. You could maybe talk about how it affected your life or what kinds of things you ran into but we don't dicksize in drug culture either.

Thanks man. I really hope you can get the therapy for your mental health. And I agree..many Dr.s that deal with addicts are really not that caring at all. They judge and it shows in their demeanor. They give us our subs or methadone, ask a couple questions and then it's see ya. But I am surprised that since you are in recovery that they aren't offering any therapy. They usually go hand in hand.
Whew! Glad you set that straight. He's not modest is he? 😏