European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Arn't drugs fucking great!

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Well, finally ended my 5 or 6 week drug-free hell. Got some hash, decarbed it and I've been munching a bit all morning at periodic intervals (I stop taking drugs twice a day in order to urinate)

My god, Arn't drugs wonderful! Don't they just make life a joy? Can you fucking believe it? Arn't they fucking great? Put a smile on your face and make you feel fucking fantastic.

Love to all my rockabilly buddies

Yes they are great. They are the salt on a chip, the cherry on the cake. The plot to a movie. The answer to a million questions. The helpful lover, the scorned lover too sometimes. The rhythm to life's melody.

I remember growing up and having people tell me to face reality and stop doing drugs. Well reality is for people who can't handle drugs. Plain and simple.

They just mask an inner pain that cannot be resolved by 'traditional' means.

But yeh, they're fuckin great... :ROFLMAO:

High dose hashish eaten - why didn't anyone tell me about this shit? It's fucking mega! Been eating it all morning - one of the best physical highs I've ever had and my spirit is free...as a sheep. ("For let us be as free as sheep" - Ronnie Kray 1989 Broadmoor)

I'm too high - call the police!

(Rule 101 - NEVER go online when intoxicated on drugs)

Last edited:
^^^^I was gonna say yeah real drugs are great but weed? Nah weed is a shitty paranoia inducing garbage drug, if you could put anxiety attack into syringe and shoot it up thats what I would call weed. Its only good when used in conjunction with better drugs but on its own I hate the shit. That said ive smoked it my whole life but I won't be anymore.

Well, finally ended my 5 or 6 week drug-free hell. Got some hash, decarbed it and I've been munching a bit all morning at periodic intervals (I stop taking drugs twice a day in order to urinate)

My god, Arn't drugs wonderful! Don't they just make life a joy? Can you fucking believe it? Arn't they fucking great? Put a smile on your face and make you feel fucking fantastic.

Love to all my rockabilly buddies

My 5 or 6 week drug-free hell! 🤣 solidarity, comrade, for having to endure such a trying time 😢

I am very positive mind about concept of being sober, however, after countless and stretched trials with it, I have concluded that there is the reality of being sober and utopia of being sober.
If you are lucky enough to feel like you are better off with some drug(s), then that's great. I have found out THC fits to my life, with some breaks here and there. My life does not get better by totally abstaining of it.

(Rule 101 - NEVER go online when intoxicated on drugs)

This is true. I made a thread that I have no memory of making when I was taking Zolpidem for the first time one night :oops:

And whatever you do stay away from Facebook or other social media where you have contact with real life friends because you may end up embarrassing yourself by posting God knows what

And I'm NOT saying all drugs are good...some of them are great.

Drugs are neither good nor bad. People are

Also to quote the genius of JCC:

The fucking scene is fucking sad
The fucking news is fucking bad
The fucking weed is fucking turf
The fucking speed is fucking surf
The fucking folks are fucking daft
Don’t make me fucking laugh
It fucking hurts to look around
Everywhere in Chickentown

The fucking train is fucking late
You fucking wait you fucking wait
You’re fucking lost and fucking found
Stuck in fucking Chickentown

The fucking view is fucking vile
For fucking miles and fucking miles
The fucking babies fucking cry
The fucking flowers fucking die
The fucking food is fucking muck
The fucking drains are fucking fucked
The colour scheme is fucking brown
Everywhere in Chickentown

The fucking pubs are fucking dull
The fucking clubs are fucking full
Of fucking girls and fucking guys
With fucking murder in Their eyes
A fucking bloke is fucking stabbed
Waiting for a fucking cab
You fucking stay at fucking home
The fucking neighbors fucking moan
Keep The fucking racket down
This is fucking Chickentown

@BelleRed I think it's meant to be humorous at the same time as being a bit on the bleak side. In a kind of 'things are so shit you may as well laugh' kind of way.

Listen - I SAW Salford in the 1970s and it really was just as bad as JJC paints in. Yes their is humour, but then again, without that humour you would just cry.