• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Arizona man arrested 1 hour after release from prison

slimvictor

Bluelight Crew
A man was back behind bars after being arrested one hour after his release from a Florence prison, Pinal County Sheriff's Office officials said.

Daniel Clegg, 34, was released from the Arizona Department of Corrections Prison in Florence at 8 a.m. March 6 after serving five months on a dangerous drug conviction and was picked up by friend who was driving him to Sahuarita, Tim Gaffney, a sheriff's office spokesman said in a news release.

A K-9 deputy traveling eastbound on Interstate 10 stopped the Lexus Clegg was in at the Flying J Truck Stop after seeing the driver "commit several traffic violations," the release said.

"The front of the shirt Clegg was wearing was covered with marijuana flakes," the release said.

The deputy saw Clegg trying to wipe the flakes from his shirt onto the floor and could smell the odor of marijuana inside the car, the release said.

The deputy and his K-9, Torro searched the car and found marijuana under the passenger's seat and rolling papers in the side door pocket, the release said.

cont at
http://azstarnet.com/news/blogs/pol...1-001a4bcf887a.html?google_editors_picks=true

I will sleep well tonight knowing this ruthless criminal is behind bars once again.. especially that he was shooting that deadly marijuana.. yes I will sleep well knowing their are no drugs on our streets tonight. Money well spent.. and really fuck this guys life... we will keep ruining lives in the name of saving them and pretending this is doing any good.

On a side note.. always travel with a full bottle of water if you find yourselves with personal green in the bassackwards lands of prohibition.

Last edited:
Lol treezy u high as fuck. It doesn't say that anywhere, he served 5 months. And you don't have to bet the first thing under the title is a picture of his white ass

It's the pistol in the box with his stuff that will eventually get him more time. He is a fucking dumbass.

Poor guy but he should of waited to get home. Though I understand wanting to get high as soon as possible