Mental Health Aripiprazole

suckmydrugs

Bluelighter
Does anyone have extensive experience with Anti-Psychotics?

My doc had put me on Abilify (Aripiprazole) to enhance my Cymbalta (duloxetine) and Elovil (Amitriptyline) antidepressants.
The only problem I kept running into with Abilify is that I gained weight SUPER FAST which I hated. So I talked to my doctor and she did a one week taper to d/c the Abilify.
However; now I feel shaky, as in I cannot hold my arm & hand straight in front of me without shaking like a leaf. No, I?m not cold and No I do not t have any physical trauma.
A can of soup would be for what? Not being able to eat properly because I cannot hold a spoon or fork.

What the Hell is going on?
Why am I shaky?
Why am I exhausted/fatigued but still restless and can?t sleep?

I?d really appreciate the feedback everyone! Have a good night bro! Great meeting as always.

What's your dose or amitryptaline? Maybe your Abilify is not mixing well with that.

Does anyone have extensive experience with Anti-Psychotics?

My doc had put me on Abilify (Aripiprazole) to enhance my Cymbalta (duloxetine) and Elovil (Amitriptyline) antidepressants.
The only problem I kept running into with Abilify is that I gained weight SUPER FAST which I hated. So I talked to my doctor and she did a one week taper to d/c the Abilify.
However; now I feel shaky, as in I cannot hold my arm & hand straight in front of me without shaking like a leaf. No, I?m not cold and No I do not t have any physical trauma.
A can of soup would be for what? Not being able to eat properly because I cannot hold a spoon or fork.

What the Hell is going on?
Why am I shaky?
Why am I exhausted/fatigued but still restless and can?t sleep?

I?d really appreciate the feedback everyone! Have a good night bro! Great meeting as always.
I know this post is old but I had the same thing happen on the abilify shot. I gained weight extremely fast. Now that I'm off of the abilify suddenly though I rock more than ever. I feel like there is something inside me moving my hips at times. I'm trying to get off meth too. Meth makes me still for some reason. I also shake really bad like I'm cold or scared.