Arimistane (andro-3 5-diene-7 17-dione) liver toxicity and questions..

silverfucked

Bluelighter
K, I've been training for 7ish years..I'm 30, 185, 10-12%BF, 5'9".. very prone to water rentention..Have a couple of friends who swear by this stuff as a standalone for people who don't want to get in to the big boys..

Oh yeah, I'm stabilized on suboxone..

So I was considering taking this as a stand alone, while on a slight bulking, or even maintanence diet...My concerns are that I've put my body thru the wringer over the last five years..Now I'm off the illicit opiates for a month..However on top of that, I was drinking pretty heavily..At least I wasn't doing opiates with a bunch of APAP..

A google search essentially yields sites writing reviews, most of which are designed to sell the product..No real science on this stuff, aside from the fact that it chews up estrogen and cortisol, and doesn't really fuck with your natural test levels in either direction.

Anyway, does anyone have any experience with this as a standalone for a lifter who has pretty much hit most of their genetic maximum, AAS free..

Also, I can't seem to find any lit on hepatoxicity, although I know one of it's predecessors, Mag-V, certainly had a reputation..it was however, a Test prohormone..I would find it very easy to believe that this stuff may be taxing on the liver, as methlyated oral hormonal products tend to be..That would also be a deal breaker for me. However, I have yet to see any claims in that direction, unlike the hundreds you can find for the other stuff.

Interestingly enough, switching from morphine to stable suboxone, I have seen a very nice jump in test as it is..Many factors could be at play, partial agonism, the fact that I have money and time to train with intensity, money and time to eat properly etc.

Thanks guys..

As you say, there's virtually no science on the compound, so whatever you're going to find out will be anecdotal or marketing hype. Which is fine as long as you remember that. Personally I'd rather use a compound with better known parameters if liver health is a concern.

But I'm not entirely sure I understand why you want to use this in the first place?

Because all my friends that used by itsself, it still drys you out and gives you decent strength gains..