• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Are your walls meant to change color after a shot of meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hh95

Bluelighter
Hey BL,
Well put simply I failed miserably at sobriety and have once again found myself in the bullshit loop of being addicted to meth again... joy..

Anyway I prepped up my shot of meth (approx. 0.15g) which looked perfectly normal as did it taste normal it was procured from a new supplier. So I banged it and well holy shit.... I have never had a shot like that... I got the normal rush and euphoria but then it kinda went abit wierd frankly, all my walls changed colour to orange and a very noticeable dissociation affect that lasted for sometime (no fucking idea exactly how long as I was pretty wasted) and the rush was very long and slow but very fucking intense. Now I live in a pretty remote part of Australia and to be honest quality in my area is pretty crap right across the boards. I've been doing this on and off for years now and had much bigger shots of much higher quality gear in other areas and that's never happened so i'm left scratching my head on why my walls changed color and what all that DXM like dissociation was about? Anyone else ever had this Or possibly have an explanation? Dodgy AF cut perhaps?

Thanks BL,
Peace

A lot of folks paint their Walls after taking meth so yes it's common for ur walls to change colors after a shot

AHAHAHAHA is that also why my motorbike is in a million bits in my shed and I have 400 different things that have been half pulled apart laying around in my living room? Is it also why my power is cut off and I am waiting for my welfare check to pay my child support so my ex misses will fuck off?

Sounds like fun frankly. I recently relapsed after almost a decade hiatus mostly cos of sub maintenance which seemed to take the fun out of even alcohol - no buzz just sedation.

I quickly found the clear glass I was looking for and it was great but being ADD i pretty much just become normal, clear headed, can concentrate on and complete artistic tasks - writing and recording my vocal tracks as I've had terrible writers block recently.....anyway, man I'm pissed at how much I have to take compared to others, even some hard heads I know were given a point from me and I watched two of three actually throw up almost immediately after their shots (you're welcome fellas).....lucky bastards.....talked my wife into a tickle and she picked out a match head sized rock which I laughed at, I made the mix diluted and fuck me 15units of a 30unit shot and she's panting like fuck. I tend to use 40units water for 100-250mgs of rock as I like em thick and I'm doing minimum 200mg shots which the inner walls of my veins didn't like and it barely touched the sides so to speak. Sigh. We're all certainly unique. At least the price was right in comparison to others - I pay the same for half a ball as what others are paying for a half to full gram which for my chemical make up just cannot be justified.

Still fun, though nothing beats the rush of that old school gak ime.

Glad your walls changed colour man, nice mix by the sounds of things lol.

Damn I have read so many posts about meth lately. It is really the one street drug I haven't tried.. I have done everything H, coke, crack, and many more but NEVER even heard anyone talk about meth in FL. Its so weird to me I want to try it, but I know if I did id be hooked just like with almost every drug I try. Still I am very curious about it. I have done flakka which is about the closest thing I have gotten to meth but that shit was GNARLY, had me so tweaked out thinking sometimes even knowing someone was in my house out to get me and the police were always sitting outside my house ready to kick the door in for no reason in my mind on that shit, even though no one was really there. So many visual halluconations from that shit and stayed up for days! Each night I didn't sleep and eat anything I was more and more paranoid from doing that shit with no sleep. It even looked like meth, big crystal clear chunks. to anyone who has done both meth and flaka aka a-pvp, how do they compare? sorry to go off topic. just wondered.

The only time on meth where visual hallucinations had color alterations were the times I took it simultaneously with muscle relaxers. Usually the muscle relaxer I had taken orally prior to smoking ice. It got worse when lighting was lowered. It sounds also like yours was cut with something different than what you're used to taking though.

Status
Not open for further replies.