Recruiting Are you currently taking or recently stopped taking METHADONE/SUBOXONE/SUBLOCADE? We want to hear from you! Looking for research participants

AlyssaCappon

Greenlighter
We are looking for research participants to fill out a survey on opioid agonist therapy OAT.
(OAT= Any Methadone, Suboxone, Sublocade, Any Buprenorphine, Etc.).

Participants must be either:

1. Taking OAT steadily for 12 months or longer
OR
2. Have recently stopped their OAT medication (and restarted again or not) i.e.: anyone who stopped their medication recently for any reason such as return to opioid use, missed doses/appointments, chose to stop medication, etc.

Participants must be 19+ and self-identify as having opioid addiction issues.

Participants are entered into a draw to win 1 of 3 Amazon Gift Cards.

The survey takes approximately 25 minutes.

HREB Approved by university. Survey will be available until research recruitment goals are met !

Survey Link:

https://www.surveymonkey.ca/r/opioid

Last edited:
We are looking for research participants to fill out a survey on opioid agonist therapy OAT.
(OAT= Any Methadone, Suboxone, Sublocade, Any Buprenorphine, Etc.).

Participants must be either:

1. Taking OAT steadily for 12 months or longer
OR
2. Have recently stopped their OAT medication (and restarted again or not) i.e.: anyone who stopped their medication recently for any reason such as return to opioid use, missed doses/appointments, chose to stop medication, etc.

Participants must be 19+ and self-identify as having opioid addiction issues. All participants can enter a draw for 1 of 3 Amazon gift cards. Thank you.

Participants are entered into a draw to win 1 of 3 25$ Amazon Gift Cards.

The survey takes approximately 25 minutes.

Survey Link:

https://www.surveymonkey.ca/r/opioid
Welcome to Bluelight! I’d love you to read our forum rules and please add in the extra information to your post, like ethics approval and when you’re closing the survey.