• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Are You Conscious that You Created every single city in the world?

ItsclearlyFake

Bluelighter
Are you conscious that your little town (or big city) you grew up in, was 100% imagined by You?

Are you conscious that you created every single Great Album of music in all human existence?

The same goes with every piece of art, every movie, and every book. But since those numbers make me nauseated because of the astronomical number of them, I like better to just open Google Maps and just laugh at my own creation.

Holy shit its so fun to just watch your city, your neighbour, the suburbs you grew up in, and just look at total awe and say...'Damn, I have quite a brilliant imagination'.

ed2.png

No, you where created meant to be morally perfect. The God of the Bible said in the last days He will cause a great delusion that they will believe in a lie. I'm not here by chance. Your soul is more precious then you can imagine. While I was dope on whatever I could get my hands on I would have the same delusions until God gave me a rude awakening. I lost all I thought I had. God just stripped it all away. I'm thankful tho God had mercy on me cuz I humbled myself. He is close to the heartbroken but the proud He is against.

Whoa, that's a heavy concept!

I don't think that I created my own reality, but for the sake of hypothetical philosophical debate, here's a question for you: Did I create everything, or did YOU create everything?

Like Kris Kristofferson said in the song 'Watch Closely Now', "Are you a figment of my imagination, or am I one of yours?"!

Last edited:

I don't think that I created my own reality, but for the sake of hypothetical philosophical debate, here's a question for you: Did I create everything, or did YOU create everything?

Like Kris Kristofferson said in the song 'Watch Closely Now', "Are you a figment of my imagination, or am I one of yours?"
There is no duality between you and I. If you realize this, then those two questions you are asking me will stop making sense to you.

Just know, there is possible for your experience to become TRULY INFINITE. Not 'thinking' about it, but actually experience how you are creating reality, and of course, 'me'.

Bottom line is, you are absolutely God, creator of reality, and you are alone with yourself.

No, you where created meant to be morally perfect. The God of the Bible said in the last days He will cause a great delusion that they will believe in a lie. I'm not here by chance. Your soul is more precious then you can imagine. While I was dope on whatever I could get my hands on I would have the same delusions until God gave me a rude awakening. I lost all I thought I had. God just stripped it all away. I'm thankful tho God had mercy on me cuz I humbled myself. He is close to the heartbroken but the proud He is against.
Even if I kill somebody with my bare hands I still would be perfect, because God is infinite light and infinite Love. I imagine everything.

Don't think this realisations have come because on 'getting my hands on anything'.

I can be conscious that I am GOD totally sober sitting on my sofa while chugging a Matcha Latte.

Open your mind more.

Nice blasphemy!

Unfortunately, your way of thinking is easily destructed with absolutism. Absolute truth is a logical necessity. Without it, there is no reality, no right or wrong, no basis for anything, including your opinion that we create our own reality.

Relativists make self-defeating statements:

* What’s true for you is not true for me. —Is that true just for you and not for me?

* There are no absolutes. —Are you absolutely sure?

* There’s no such thing as right or wrong. —Is that a right or a wrong statement?

* You ought not judge. —Is that a judgment?

ONLY God created you, your reality and your brain that made that latte. You are NOT God, and don't you forget it!

Peace.

Nice blasphemy!

Unfortunately, your way of thinking is easily destructed with absolutism. Absolute truth is a logical necessity. Without it, there is no reality, no right or wrong, no basis for anything, including your opinion that we create our own reality.

Relativists make self-defeating statements:

* What’s true for you is not true for me. —Is that true just for you and not for me?

* There are no absolutes. —Are you absolutely sure?

* There’s no such thing as right or wrong. —Is that a right or a wrong statement?

* You ought not judge. —Is that a judgment?

ONLY God created you, your reality and your brain that made that latte. You are NOT God, and don't you forget it!

Peace.
You are God.

If you really want to settle with your beliefs and everything, fine.

I get that. Your beliefs make you feel safe and grounded, and I respect that. There are moments and phases in life where that is the best route.

But you know it the same way I now it. Deep down, you know you seek boundlessness, expansion and Love.

What I talk is not so you guys get triggered, offended or scared. The Truth is the best news you could EVER get, and it doesn't have anything to do with your thoughts.

Deep down you know at least some things that I´m saying are resonating with you.

You are not a little limited human, and you fucking know it. You just feel safe and grounded in your beliefs.

But one day your beliefs will be gone. And it would be so much better if you just surrender them now.

But at the same time I get everyone its all their own pace. It's Ok. Its perfect. Its God. Its me.

Namaste

Last edited:

Like Kris Kristofferson said in the song 'Watch Closely Now', "Are you a figment of my imagination, or am I one of yours?"!
It's both actually..

Yourself AND the other.

You are God.

If you really want to settle with your beliefs and everything, fine.

I get that. Your beliefs make you feel safe and grounded, and I respect that. There are moments and phases in life where that is the best route.

But you know it the same way I now it. Deep down, you know you seek boundlessness, expansion and Love.

What I talk is not so you guys get triggered, offended or scared. The Truth is the best news you could EVER get, and it doesn't have anything to do with your thoughts.

Deep down you know at least some things that I´m saying are resonating with you.

You are not a little limited human, and you fucking know it. You just feel safe and grounded in your beliefs.

But one day your beliefs will be gone. And it would be so much better if you just surrender them now.

But at the same time I get everyone its all their own pace. It's Ok. Its perfect. Its God. Its me.

Namaste

Criticizing someone else’s beliefs while equally entrenched in their own, ironic. You’ll get there one day though, training wheels bud. Namaste 🙏🏻

-GC

Isnt that whats so great about life and ppl ...individuality ....to see the world through ones eyes and discover what they are comfortable with whatever belief system they encompass.It may not be for you or me ...it may even change over the years..but it is yours to own for as long as you are breathing.

everything in reality is non-dual, but life is fucking real.

Let go friend, holding on to I am god is a futile suffering. I was like you. Then i let go. God or No god doesnt even fucking matter. Life is here and the world is crazy as fuck. We have to let go god consciousness the constant seeking of love and infinity will cause undue suffering. When i truly gave it all up the seeking, the tripping, and just started to pour all my waking energy into escaping the fucking bullshit slavery of this world I felt true peace.