Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Are those normal side effects of MDMA?

Camsill827x

Greenlighter
Greetings everyone,
First post on BL, since I coundn't find exactly what I was looking for.
So last night around 3am I snorted around 100mg (i'm 5p9 72kg) of MDMA powder over 3 hours (along with alcohol but no other drugs). Had a good time, everything was fine and I left my buddy's place maybe 7 hours after taking my first bump. I was standing in the subway on my way home, (still feeling the effects but on the comedown) and suddenly I felt like I was going to pass out: Sweating, dizziness, had to sit down. No seats where available so I just thought to myself "It'll go away in no time just hold on to something". It didn't. In fact I didn't passed out at all, but a few second later I couldn't see anything. It started as a blurry and greyish vision and it got to the point where I couldn't see or hear anything around me. I've never experienced something like that. I was rather disoriented so I can't tell exactly, but I felt like that "temporary blindness" lasted about 1 or 2 minutes and then my vision slowly came back. I finally got the chance to sit down, body temperature was pretty high and I felt really tired but except that I was fine. I got home, went to sleep and everything is back to normal.
As any of you ever experienced something similar while on MDMA? Anyone that could enlighten my on what happened to me exactly, if I should be worried or if it's "known and/or common" side effect?
Thanks for sharing your infos!

Sounds like it could be 1 of a few things, My first thought (unprofessional) is that you tripped out for a sec but I am only guessing with the little info you have given. 2nd possibility is blood sugar or pressure etc... Dr probably not a bad idea but most have no clue with e as an instigator.

sounds like a white out! Fainting spell, very common on MDMA & similar compiunds...

yep, low blood pressure/sugar. while you're rolling both are high from the stimulant effects of mdma, but drop when you're coming down. normally not a problem when you chill somewhere, but when standing for a longer period of time (or standing up too quickly) it can hit you. so it's not an effect of mdma, but coming down from a stimulant surely increases your susceptibility. if you had sat down immediately, it would have gone away in a few seconds or so.

i've had that countless of times (when sober), complete with loss of vision.

Thanks guys! Next time I roll I'll just do as usual, and chill longer before to stand up and leave