European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Are these oxys real?

EnjoyerOfDrugs

Bluelighter
So i got some oxys today for the first time, all reviews of the vendor are good but ive seen this before and got shite , there 20 mg i just broke one in half swallowed 1 half snoreted the other i have zero tolerance last opiods i had was 2-3 weeks ago. This is the description from the seller, also whats your favourite method of injestuion?

Listing for Original Oxycontin® OC 20mg (Old Formula) Oxycodone from MundipharmaThe best Oxy you can find in the world.The One you are looking for !Don't be fooled by some vendors who sell other formula (OP, Gel, etc...)Only the OC Old Formula Oxycontin® is the GraalLegit brand from European pharmacyThe Naughty Nurse sell No pressed pills!And she'll never do !Pills you see on photos is what you get, no Generic, no pressed pills.Real shit only.Each pill contains 20mg Oxycodone = 40 mg of MorphineThese are extended release !Crush them to make it instant release, then disolve it in water, smoke it or snort it, whatever you want.Chose the quantity of pills you need

https://ibb.co/QcBfBjH

They look good but nobody can tell you what's in your pills unfortunately - there are plenty of very convincing fakes around. What blurb your seller spouts in their shop is irrelevent really

Are there any labtesting initiatives in Ireland? Perhaps you could contact Wedinos and see if you can possibly send them to be tested there? I'm not sure if it's UK only or what

I've only ever taken oxy orally personally, don't fancy snorting fillers much

They look good but nobody can tell you what's in your pills unfortunately - there are plenty of very convincing fakes around. What blurb your seller spouts in their shop is irrelevent really

Are there any labtesting initiatives in Ireland? Perhaps you could contact Wedinos and see if you can possibly send them to be tested there? I'm not sure if it's UK only or what

I've only ever taken oxy orally personally, don't fancy snorting fillers much
Ive never checked for lab testing or anything of the sort, it was about an hour ago since i took 20 mil on no tolerance according to other stuff ive read i should feel something by now, i dont :(

I have taken legit hospital/chemist medical oxy and also oxycontin. capsules orally can't remember if one of them was a tablet rather than capsules but think they were both caps. Another time got napps morphine sulfate powder sachets to be mixed with liquid to injest. Some of the diff combos were nice and clean feeling not bad. Wasn't blown away didn't disappoint 😴😴😴chilled 😉

These look like the 20's I got straight through the 90's. My good friend was prescribed 60 mgs a day after a motorcycle accident. But he liked shooting NYC street dope more then so he just gave them out like nothing. And no one wanted them. lol

But of course looks mean nothing. So it would just be guessing. But I guess a question would be do they still make these 20's, 40's and 80's anymore? I was given a genuine 180 mg (I think that was the high dose one they did away with) in one pill once. Then I think 80 was the highest after a while. Someone would remember. But in the 90's genuine OC's were all over.

These look like the 20's I got straight through the 90's. My good friend was prescribed 60 mgs a day after a motorcycle accident. But he liked shooting NYC street dope more then so he just gave them out like nothing. And no one wanted them. lol

But of course looks mean nothing. So it would just be guessing. But I guess a question would be do they still make these 20's, 40's and 80's anymore? I was given a genuine 180 mg (I think that was the high dose one they did away with) in one pill once. Then I think 80 was the highest after a while. Someone would remember. But in the 90's genuine OC's were all over.
Yeah they were shit, you cant trust Dnms at all there was hundreds of good reviews of the vendor lol I sniffed 20 mil this morning and 20 an hour ago, absolutely no buzz at and I have a sore foot atm as well which didn't go away, oxys being a painkiller would of had some affect lol