PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Are these mushrooms safe to eat/magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigacid007

Greenlighter
I've done shrooms once before and today I was walking a horse pasture with a huge pile of manure and found these. can anyone tell me if theyre safe to eat. They dont look too much like the mushrooms I had before but they were growing on shit and the stems look similar
EVY19bj
. heres another link to the pictures of them http://imgur.com/EVY19bj

They look pretty bashed up so it's hard to tell what type they are from the caps - not sure of the wisdom of identifying them from the stems only. I don't see any blue-ing of the stems which can be an indication of psilocin in some mushrooms. Hopefully someone with more experience of mushroom identification will chime in, but perhaps The Shroomery would be a better bet.

We don't do mushroom identification here, I'd post it to the shroomery.

Personally, I would never eat wild growing mushrooms without being 110% sure what they are. There are way too many poisonous mushrooms out there for me to gamble like that.

Ive had acquaintences go blind for 9 hours when they decided to eat a mushroom they thought was magic...DO NOT MAKE THIS MISTAKE.

As posted above, unfortunately we don't do identification here - including mushrooms. It's simply not worth the risk of one of us telling you that it's safe, and you end up eating something deadly.

That being said, as also said above - try heading over to the shroomery. They have experiences mycologists who're often happy to identify specimens if you can provide adequate details :)

Status
Not open for further replies.