The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

are there sniffer dogs in montreal airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask somebody you know who's familiar with the airport. We can't help you with smuggling drugs.

Ask somebody you know who's familiar with the airport. We can't help you with smuggling drugs.
^Agreed entirely.

Bluelight is not here to help you circumvent any drug laws whether it be smuggling drugs, passing drug tests, places to find drugs, etc. Please refrain from asking these types of things in the future.

Also, I see that you're new to Bluelight, it would be a good idea to take a moment to quickly read through and familiarize yourself with the rules around here to avoid accidentally breaking them in the future. Links to the BlueLight User Agreement and this specific regional forum's guidelines can be found in my signature at the bottom right of this post.

Thanks, and welcome to BL. Have a great evening :)

CLOSED

i wanna take a pill or 2 with me

Maybe there will be now since you drew attention to the airport and the wrong person might stumble upon this thread and pass the info on to the law enforcement officials that cover that sort of thing at that airport.

This thread is a perfect example of why we don't want/allow people to post incriminating information, particularly about future drug use since that gives LEO a chance to intervene in said activities.

Still Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.