• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Are there mental benefits to vaping CBD?

glab

Bluelighter
I wonder does this help with anxiety or depression?
Or could it rather make it worse?

It wouldn't surprise me if it helped, but that can only be answered by a systematic study (or several).

It is not outrageous to assume that it would, but it can't be said for certain yet. It certainly couldn't hurt though. Might be kinda like vitamins, you take them everyday but are they really doing anything noticeable? Most people get enough vitamins in their diet but take vitamins anyway for "insurance" in a way. Do you smoke marijuana? If so, is it flower? Flower can often provide many of these compounds, if you have a healthly "cannadiet" maybe you could smoke it for "insurance" like people do take vitamins for a food diet?

I've never used Cannabis, even recreationally in my long lost YOUTH. :\ I have reached a point in my life after MANY YEARS of suffering with both physical and emotional pain...I am seeking a provider. I don't really want to smoke. I'd prefer (I think) to use tincture/oil sublingually, as an adjunct to my pain med. It would be WONDERFUL if the MJ provided just enough relief. I'd drop the opiate in a heartbeat.